Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTF? CNI update

nope, we used Glens LPM, no freezer and good batteries! im not the only one... muffun man has also got 4 defective CNI units... and the people from CNI have admitted that they were infact defective... :(

Rob

Jesus dude, 5 defective units! That's terrible QC. I know how much you want your laser, I would be the same way too, but I think it may be time for a refund. 5 consecutive units is just ridiculous, IMHO.

Edit: I can't believe they just ended the chat with you after you mentioned a refund.

That's very strange. Perhaps there is a problem with shipping.
I can't imagine a manufacturer as big as CNI purposely sending out defective products...

Jesus dude, 5 defective units! That's terrible QC. I know how much you want your laser, I would be the same way too, but I think it may be time for a refund. 5 consecutive units is just ridiculous, IMHO.

Edit: I can't believe they just ended the chat with you after you mentioned a refund.

I think im gunna do that and then get a RPL 200 fron glenns viasho GB!

That's very strange. Perhaps there is a problem with shipping.
I can't imagine a manufacturer as big as CNI purposely sending out defective products...

i cant see the problems these PGLs are haveing being caused by shipping... if it were a shipping problem they would be broken from the start :/

DLMB, what are you using to contact them? E-Mail? If so, what's the email address you have?

You should continue asking for a refund and when you get it, purchase from another company such as Optotronics. Five defective units is a disgrace for CNI, I'm pretty sure that if you're doing things right you'll get all of our support until you finally get a good unit.

While CNI is typically top notch (I use strictly CNI lasers in my projectors) I know that they have been having issues with their high-powered PGLs.. They should just issue you a refund rather than continue sending you defective units. Hopefully they get their sh*t straight soon.

While CNI is typically top notch (I use strictly CNI lasers in my projectors) I know that they have been having issues with their high-powered PGLs.. They should just issue you a refund rather than continue sending you defective units. Hopefully they get their sh*t straight soon.

dam right... for the brief time these PGL III 300's have worked they have been hitting 715mW's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!