Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: XJ-A140 diode holder and heatsink

Status
Not open for further replies.

daguin

I have about a 100 casio xj-a140 projectors the problem is that they are missing the diodes, heatsink holder assy. Anyone have any idea where i can get the complete set of the assy just to plug and play the projectors any help would be very much appreciated

thanks
leo

If the diode array assemblies were easily obtainable, you would NOT have 100 empty projectors ;)

Peace,
dave

Does anyone have a spare diode holder array and possibly the heatsink as well from an XJ-A140 I could buy? An XJ-A130 would probably work too, since I expect the construction is the same. In other words, this part without the diodes or lenses for that matter. The heatsink and mirror array would be cool too.

If you have a set, or even just the diode-holding array, can you let me know what you'd like for it or them? I can pay via paypal.
Hi,

I can give the the whoe projector and acesories that came with it less the diodes. Make me a reasonable offer. Also, what is the best way to remove the diodes ?

daguin

Hi,

I can give the the whoe projector and acesories that came with it less the diodes. Make me a reasonable offer. Also, what is the best way to remove the diodes ?

Check the dates before posting

Peace,
dave

Status
Not open for further replies.