Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: M and H diodes, Boost and Buck drivers, 445nm lenses

Just to let you know m-140 projectors are around $800+ I'm fairly positive... If there are 24 diodes in it at $30 a piece would be $720... So somebody would be losing money by selling you diodes at that price... Just to let you know.

Unless you get lucky and find some used diodes.

Okay, for the last time, I know how much they cost. I'm just trying to save some money and help somebody out who needs to get rid of their diodes.

Unless you're making me an offer or supplying a link, BUTT OUT.

jakeGT

I'm not TELLING anyone to sell me their diodes for $30. I'm ASKING if anybody would be WILLING to.

Also, I changed the OP to $35 several days ago, just FYI. That means I am ready to send $35 RIGHT NOW. If you want more, no problem. I don't get why that's such a big deal?

jakeGT

I don't get why you are in such a hissy fit.

I simply told you that the logic wasn't there.... Hey "person with diodes to sell", I want your diodes that cost $45. But I'm not paying more than $35.

Go to walmart and grab any item. Then walk up to the register and tell them you'll give them half of what they are asking... See how it works out for you?

You want somebody to do you a favor and just sell you diodes at a financial loss? Out of the generosity of their heart?

Why don't you rip open a $800+ projector and then sell all the diodes for a loss???

I was just telling you it doesn't make any sense. ( At least to me....)

People sell used items for a loss all the time. This is no different.

When I walk into walmart I expect to pay the sticker price because they don't negotiate. Individuals do.

Out of the goodness of their hearts? No. Because they either no longer need their diode, or they need some cash. I don't care which is it.

And I have stated multiple times that I am absolutely willing to pay more than $35. I don't know why you think my offer is non-negotiable, even though I said it is...