Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB laser module

I would like to buy an aixiz module (glass lens preferrably), focusable of red/violet colour, able to burn, possibly with leads.

I would build one myself but don't have time right now to wait for all the parts to arrive.
I am located in Dublin, Ireland.

Send me a PM, thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Blord

Please fill in your location in the information. It is for the potential buyer/seller easier to know the shipping cost.

Last edited:

rhd

I've got a 635 red pressed with a super low profile driver attached and leads, and a lens. It's the one I assembled to take photos for the thread. What's your budget? I'd be open to selling that module.

Well I was looking for a low priced one, just wanted to make my cheapest build ever which will burn... I will PM you anyway.
If not I guess I'll wait.

daguin

I have a red with the driver enclosed inside the AixiZ module

It is doing ~245mW

It runs on 6-11V

$37 shipped first class mail

Peace,
dave

Is it 650nm yes? Is the lens the three element glass or is it acrylic and I assume it is focusable and it has leads, correct?

daguin

Is it 650nm yes? Is the lens the three element glass or is it acrylic and I assume it is focusable and it has leads, correct?

Yes and glass and yes and yes (That's what makes it a "module" ;) )

Peace,
dave