Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB Laser DANGER Decals/Stickers

A long time ago someone made custom stickers with wavelengths and output powers, I dont need anything that fancy. I'm just looking for any generic DANGER sticker that is suitable for a pen laser.

I just completed these 4 little beauties but removed the original label as they were awful bright yellow stickers

4-Lasers.jpg

All my efforts thus far haven't sourced anything smaller than a 1.75"x2.0" sticker when ideally I'd say a pen pointer label would be about 1"x"1 or slightly smaller.

4-Colors.jpg

If you've got any lying around or know of a good place to get smaller stickers like the picture bellow please let me know

laser-equipment-warning-labels-and-signs-68278-lg.gif

Last edited:

Just as a follow up to anyone in the future that might be looking for similar labels I did manage to get them. RA_pierce very kindly offered to sell me some of his stickers as well as pointed me to a suitable manufacturer to get my own labels made at my leisure. I went with the latter option and had a sheet printed out from StickerYou.

I requested the stickers be cut to 0.83"X0.91" and they came out great. I only ordered one page and only a dozen different label variations but they kindly repeated the pattern to fill the whole page, so now I've got plenty of spares.

Label-Sheet.jpg

The end result is fantastic! The print is legible and since they are custom they match the individual lasers characteristics which makes it very easy to differentiate them since they all look identical otherwise.

Pointer-Labels1.jpg

Pointer-Labels2.jpg

Here is one of the labels in case anyone else wants to copy the design, just edit the wavelength, output power and battery voltage to your needs.

Lable-Close-Up.png