Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wtb green and or red goggles

myles

yeah well I have high powered lasers and am in need of some cheap glasses I need red and green

I sell brand new WL lasershade protection for green/blue and protection for red.
If you're in the US, $39.99 shipped per pair!

electron said:
You might want to jump over to this thread and buy these goggles from the GB that is going on, they are fully Certified and handle both Red & Green Lasers in 1 pair.......hurry for the GB price as time is running out on the offer.

http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1217790369
Thanks Electron ;)
They also protect against IR and UV, and while not certified yet, they are also effective for 405nM (BR). This GB ends Aug 25th.
DH

Hi myles, I have an extra pair of goggles with red lenses for protection from Green Lasers, that I will let you have for $25.00 you pay S/H. They're good goggles & are as good or a little better than W.L. Lasershades. I'm selling them 'cause, well I don't need them. I bought them for my wife, but she's not interested in my hobby except to buy me something for it once in awhile. They are Brand New, never worn, & come in a clear plastic case with a magnetic closure. They're styled after the Sport Glasses from W.L. with black frames. PM me or Email me at ' fusedpulse@yahoo.com phoenix77/rob :cool:

WOOT, WOOT, WOOT, THIS IS POSTING NUMBER TWO HUNDRED FOR ME WOOT, WOOT, WOOT, WOOT :eek: :eek: ;) ;D :cool: :p