Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: complete 1W package for a uni project

Ah this was quite fun to read. Kinda sad i didn't get in on the argument :p

You could obviously tell he was lying when he only wanted 1 pair of glasses.

And what really got me was when he called RHD a kiddo. lol I consider myself to be a kiddo on the forum, because I'm only 16. He probably was younger then me.

And whats Godwin's law?

Tonga

Man Oh Man! Somebody needs to do at least a little tiny bit of research:yabbem: Good job Dave!

Last edited:
Yeah. First offense trolls get a chance to learn. Oftentimes, young people don't even realize that they are trolling. They are just so used to the "entitled" treatment that they get from their parents and teachers that they just keep talking when they should just be listening. :tinfoil:

Sometimes they learn. Sometimes they just get angry and go away. Sometimes they just get more angry to have had more "restrictions" placed on them. If they return to the forum even more angry, then the real ban-hammer falls :eg:

Peace,
dave

Well said Dave, and very true.:D Let's just hope this person will realize where they went wrong!:can:

daguin

Ah this was quite fun to read. Kinda sad i didn't get in on the argument :p

You could obviously tell he was lying when he only wanted 1 pair of glasses.

And what really got me was when he called RHD a kiddo. lol I consider myself to be a kiddo on the forum, because I'm only 16. He probably was younger then me.

And whats Godwin's law?

Let me Google that for you

Peace,
dave