Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: Any 477nm/480nm

How much were they going for? Were these around 480nm or 488?

I'm still trying to find a nice 473-480nm pointer to replace the pointer that got stolen with my bag recently. Finding a diode would be half the battle.

I may just end up buying a sanwu, although I prefer pointers with a momentary switch.

Thieves suck.

The sharp 480/488nm was $52 and osram 488nm was triple the price.

Dora from fiy industry. Is the only source that have these in stock so far and restocking the 495nm as well.

Good to know a new source for these diodes. Will have to check out their prices as some are much higher than others. IIRC, the 473nm to 478nm diodes originally cost $26.00 each from our supplier.

hoo7h

Good to know a new source for these diodes. Will have to check out their prices as some are much higher than others. IIRC, the 473nm to 478nm diodes originally cost $26.00 each from our supplier.

Does the supplier have a website we can buy from?

Hi, basically its all about supply and demand period.. As all the rest of items we buy.. So whats the deal if you pay a little more to have what you want. Don't get me wrong everyone like a great deal but there are some time you have to skin the cat so to speak ..

Rich:)

Some 480nm diodes would be great, but any 480nm or 488nm diode except from NICHIA (too expensive though) were pretty rare in the last months. Hope this will change soon.

Singlemode

I don't expect to see any more Sharp diodes in the 473nm to 480nm range, period. The ones we got were a batch that Sharp had run to see if they could get a 488nm diode. I'm very happy to have been so involved in getting and testing so very many Sharp diodes over the past few months. I do wish I had saved a 477nm diode in my stock, but at the time, it didn't seem necessary. Hindsight is always 20/20.

Sorry, but I don't have a website for cheap diodes to share with the community.

Hi everyone i am selling my 473/477 laser i got only selling because i need some cash its in a dtr 20mm copper heatsink i installed a nano laser driver at 350ma the laser takes 1 18650 battery and it comes in a survival laser c6 host with 20mm adapter and g2 lens the laser is in mint condition only used a few times now is the time for someone to get one of these that missed out when they was for sale if i post to usa i will mark the price for low value so u dont get customs fees and i will put the item as led flashlight only prob is i dont know what price to sell it for so post me some offers thanx everyone.

It's good to see that some of these are back up for sale, but you should probably make your own thread for your sale :)