Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: 8-12X Complete Laser-$400

Hello All,
Interested in buying a 8-12X Blu-Ray diode based complete laser. Asthetics arent terribly important, however, I'm not interested in something that is not cylindrical (i.e. something that tapers is not for me.) Ideally it would be similar in size to a Surefire M3 or smaller, but I'm willing to purchase another form factor if heat becomes an issue. My ideal criteria is 400mw+, 18650 Li-Ion. Lens can be focusable or permanently focused to infinity if that makes the criteria work. Price is not a huge concern but <$400 would be nice. One little niggle i've got is that I would NOT like there to be a key switch. One button activation without a key switch would be lovely.

Thanks in advance
-Max

Last edited:

DJNY

Re: WTB: 12X Complete Laser-$400

It´s no problem to reach 400mW+ with a 8x br diode and they are about $60-70 cheaper than the 12x.

Re: WTB: 12X Complete Laser-$400

I'd be open to an 8X as well, if it can hit that power level. Money is not a huge issue, but power, compact-ish size, and a more than 5 minute run time (not continuous) would be nice.

I may have something you'll like.
It will take me until this evening to put together some photos & a PM.

Why don't you just build one to your specs? It's not that hard to do with all the help here.

HMike