Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: 445nm 3W+

Yeah but multiple output modes would be nice... I'll look into the options before I decide :D

another thing that'd be nice is to have both a 3 element and a g2/g1/g9 whatever lens for it. that way you could have an ok beam or a super burner.

I personally don't like different modes if you have to click though all of them to turn it off or go back to a different mode.

Couldn't you just hit the power button to turn it off? Haha :p

Neat design :beer: I wish my Arctic also started out in CW high power...

its not a new design by any means, its a momentary switch with half click/soft click for next mode. flashlights have been using these drivers forever!

there is a reason why flashlight drivers are not used in lasers but maybe rick has come up with one suited for lasers, i wouldnt know but he would

Alright so Rick has offered me a deal for a 3.5W 445nm laser, however I'd need to sell off my Spartan to have enough money to afford the trade/purchase. That being said... anyone wish to buy my Spartan? Or trade my Arctic+Spartan for something :beer: