Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB 30mw green laser.

I want to buy a 30mw green laser that is very efficient. I would not like it to say 30mw and it would be 5mw quality. I would prefer a true 30m green laser. Offer price.

Hiya Vendant002, DX has a pretty good 30mW Green Laser Sku # 7883. It is VERY easily 'modded' to put out 50+mW's. It has no IR filter, but due to the way it is built, one can be added VERY EASILY. One battery lasts a long time, & since the laser is built of almost ALL brass, the WHOLE laser acts as a heat-sink. I have had mine on for 10+ minutes at a time with NO problems at all. It has a clicky on/off switch, & is very ruggedly constructed. Hope this helps you make up your mind, I liked the first one so much, I now own three. I over-modded one & blew it out, so now I have a great host for making a nice BR Laser in the gutted remains. Good Luck with whichever DX 30mW 'GREENIE' you choose ;) phoenix77/rob :cool: P.S. The cost is $27.00 + change/free shipping

IF you reside in the USA good luck, you won't able to place that order with DX anymore; game over.

phoenix77 said:
Hiya Vendant002, DX has a pretty good 30mW Green Laser Sku # 7883. It is VERY easily 'modded' to put out 50+mW's. It has no IR filter, but due to the way it is built, one can be added VERY EASILY. One battery lasts a long time, & since the laser is built of almost ALL brass, the WHOLE laser acts as a heat-sink. I have had mine on for 10+ minutes at a time with NO problems at all. It has a clicky on/off switch, & is very ruggedly constructed. Hope this helps you make up your mind, I liked the first one so much, I now own three. I over-modded one & blew it out, so now I have a great host for making a nice BR Laser in the gutted remains. Good Luck with whichever DX 30mW 'GREENIE' you choose ;) phoenix77/rob :cool: P.S. The cost is $27.00 + change/free shipping
i live in the US

I have a DX 20 mW Flashlight style, that has output power of 29 to 39 mW but holds that power for about 1 minute, it is sensitive to warm up and goes down to about 20 in about 100 sec. On cooler nights, (40 F), it is very slow to get going, but turns out to hold that brightness a little longer too. I will also be offering a couple of Galileo Mods, (a better make, IMO) that do a little better than that. I will be selling some of my greens as I collect higher output Green lasers. If you have the desire for quality, (at a little more cost), look into the GB forming up for Nova.

Re: What!! US customs and no laser >5mw!
Reply #15 - Aug 24th, 2008, 6:24am Quote
Does anybody here realize that these "new laws" are just because of the olympic games and after there over things will go back to normal?hydro15 THATS RIGHT 'GAME OVER' Watch the news, the GAMES ARE over

phoenix77 said:
Re: What!! US customs and no laser >5mw!
Reply #15 - Aug 24th, 2008, 6:24am Quote
Does anybody here realize that these "new laws" are just because of the olympic games and after there over things will go back to normal?hydro15 THATS RIGHT 'GAME OVER' Watch the news, the GAMES ARE over