Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

wtb 1500-2000mw 445nm or 405 nm

ok guys after my last laser stood the test of time for 6 years of zapping bad coral bugs i am looking for another nice unit and the right glasses for it. needs to be 445 nm or 405 nm 2 watt or bigger. can be a wall plug of must come with rechargeable batteries. please let me know as i can paypal right away for a good unit. thanks again everyone

Sta

Hi,

I have a 2 watt 445nm 501B which I can sell you for $100. Please PM me.

guys if you need to pm me with pricing thats ok too i would like to pull the trigger on this over the weekend so it can ship monday and be here and ready for use

Sumfinclever

I just wanna find out more about these bad coral bugs. First off, what a coral bug bad? I'm assuming you're not using the colloquial version of bad, indicating a coral bug on a motorcycle trying to get your daughter pregnant or burglarize your house lol. I googled coral bug, saw some pictures, but don't have time to dive that far into reading about them at them moment.

well bad coral bugs was after way to many hours selling fish and corals but the real stuff i am treating are aiptasia, montipora eating nudi, flatworms and palythoa that are growing to fast

Hi, For those pests you will need a laser over 3W's , I built quite a few for customers with salt water fish and coral pests. And it all depends on how big the tank is .

Rich:)

will say we have used a 2 watt for the last 8 years with 0 issues in tanks 48" deep but someone rented out that unit and never returned to optic for it so we are looking for a new one if you have one your selling please let me know

A JETLASERS Pl-E Pro at 3.5W 450nm- uses two 18650s (comes with 8 free .. 'good pulls')
has 2 'ports' for ac/dc 'in' and charges the batts when running on ac/dc 8.5v 3A (has both female and male 'in' )
You could run it a long time BUT I suggest a rest once the laser is very warm to the touch.
For zapping tank critters .. why would you need constant on.. ??
Brand new full JL warranty black host --threaded for 10X JL Beam Expander... same price as at jl.org BUT 10$ to ship (vs $38. from JL China)
and I add extra stuff. PM asap if interested it burns very fast..

BUMP UPdate
THis new member is now using a 4W 450 JL from me and while it as extremely too big-- he likes it and tells me it zaps GREAT.
I have another just like it.. would be a great addition to any collection and be useful in Saltwater tanks.

BUT TBH the others that replied to this thread are ALL great members and any of them would be a cheaper choice.