Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Would you like to review for Banggood?

Nothing , I sleep :) the printer is making a vase of a circular form ! and I'm getting sleepy to see it turn , in a while my eyes become like those of Bart Simpson !

diachi

I'd be up for doing another review! Will PM shortly - although it may be fair if someone else gets a chance this time, seeing as I've had the LaserLands and the LaserPointerStore reviews recently.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Nothing , I sleep :) the printer is making a vase of a circular form ! and I'm getting sleepy to see it turn , in a while my eyes become like those of Bart Simpson !
lol, ok then! :D
I like watching 3D printers work. Anyway, better not derail.

Diachi, don't worry. Go ahead, as two individuals doing so will only help get a better picture on the consistency side of things. I could get a high output and you could see a low output for example.

diachi

lol, ok then! :D
I like watching 3D printers work. Anyway, better not derail.

Diachi, don't worry. Go ahead, as two individuals doing so will only help get a better picture on the consistency side of things. I could get a high output and you could see a low output for example.

Fair point! PM sent. :D

GSS

Curtis, just noticed the new signature:):beer: Well done..
If you changed it within the last day, i'm getting to old as I missed it:thinking:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Lol, I changed it not so long ago. :p
I've tried to make it a lot more useful for others, especially newcomers. Just wish there wasn't a character limit on sigs. :whistle:

Reactions: GSS

Radim

Regarding RPL II wait for my review once I get it, test it and so on... :whistle:

I'd be willing to review any laser you have. I am currently reviewing the Thor H for laserpointerstore. I have LPMs and a professional Ocean Optics spectrometer. I can also calculate beam divergence and the TEM of any DPSS laser. I woud love to review a high power 532nm laser for you. I currently have one that does 1300 mW and many others.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Heads up.
Swi got back in contact and understandably will allow <$50 for your first review for Bang good. Choose any laser you want to review for under that budget. If you do well on your review then they may consider more expensive items to review. :beer:

Radim

Nice, Oliver. For which one you will go? It seems it will take some time for 1.5 W U'King to be reviewed. Even I do not believe it will be better than Opto, still it would be nice to know it for sure. Anyway I assume if there is the review of the 1.5 W sometime, the Opto will be in my possesion already. ;)

I bought a 1000mW 405nm Laser module from BangGood
last Apr. I usually don't buy Laser modules from BangGood
but I was interested if it actually output near 1000mW.

https://www.banggood.com/1000mw-Blu...ngraving-Machine-p-1092171.html?rmmds=myorder

It was only $21.99 USD with free shipping. When it
finally got here I put it on the test bench and was
sadly surprised that it only output 202mW.
After contacting BG customer service we came to
an agreement that they would refund half the cost
and I could keep the Laser Module.

It should be noted that like many other Chinese
sellers BangGood does not manufacture or test
the output of the Lasers they sell. The power
rating no doubt come from their suppliers.
Might be time for BangGood to purchase a Laser
Power Meter and actually test the stated power
of the Lasers they sell.

Jerry

Last edited: