Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Would you like to review for Banggood?

Hi LPF friends,

Aiming to buildup the relationship with all the LPF friends and make you guys learn more about our Banggood and our high quality lasers products, we are planning a big solicitation activity here. Welcome for your coming!

If you are interested in what we expect you to do for us? The rule is simple, you just need to answer the follow two questions:

1. Have you ever made the lasers review? If you did, please send us the link.
2. Which would you like to make a review?

If you are interested in our products and have the passion to make the review, please let us know, the contact e-mail is at the bottom of this thread or you can just reply in this thread.

On behalf of Banggood, I express sincere regards to all of you here!!!
Swi

Radim

Great you ask for that. Rep+

I'm sure you will find somebody for sure. I would like to see a review of the U'King lasers (especialy the 1.5 W 532 nm) from your offer. Although I wrote one review already (link in my signature), I do not have LPM, so I would not recommend myself to do that. But if anyone else write it I'll be interested to read that. :)

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Very respectable offer Bang good. I along with several others have recently reviewed a product of Laserlands and do own an LPM. I'll get back to you on your offer. :beer:

Last edited:

GSS

Yup, I wouldn't mind seeing a review of a U-King..
I'm not the person to do a review but Curtis has the experience and equipment.
I would like to see the U-King ZQ 012 532nm. Claimed 500mw for $91??
The 1.5W unit for $650 would have to be something special that Radim is mentioning. That's alot of money for someone to put down and not enough info to go on:rolleyes:

Edit: Curtis when you said U-King is laserpointerpro rubbish, is it their claimed output lying or are they related?

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
All I know is that laserpointerpro sells those u'kings. I wouldn't be surprised to see them under spec. The only good thing though is that if you get one from Bang good it will at least show up. :whistle:
But to do a review on the risky $650 1.5w would dispel a lot of fear for others wanting to buy one. ;)
$650 would need to be a risk proof buy for the vast majority of people. Especially on here.

The quality may have nothing to do with u'kings itself, but just laserpointerpro for the bad quality and service. It would be good to get to the bottom of this.
Thanks for thinking of me GSS. :beer:
Do you own a LPM?

Edit:

Past review of Laserlands 5mW 520nm
http://laserpointerforums.com/f45/laserlands-5mw-520nm-pointer-pics-99870.html

Also reviewing the 1.5W 532 would be nice. ;)

https://www.banggood.com/U-King-ZQ-J8L-532nm-Green-High-Power-Buring-Laser-Flashlight-Suit-p-1084072.html?rmmds=detail-left-viewhistory

I have noticed that no-one has left any reviews of the 1.5W. If I review it and it turns out to be good, it may increase the sales of the laser especially from this forum.

Last edited:

Radim

Oliver, you forgot to put the link of your review to apply. :D And I assume you would like to review that "1.5 W" U'King. ;)

GSS, you are right, I see that the same way.

BTW the host of that U'King seems quite versatile to me. There are several buttons on pics one even looks like variable power switch. Still not sure from pics, it is hard to guesstimate. Also it seems to be high quality on quick look and also with various stuff coming with laser, but I'm not sure about that from close look on details on pics... Damn, hopefully there will be honest review soon. :D

Also did you notice, guys, there are so many hosts reminding JL hosts? Including this one. Bezel around aperture, tailcap, knurling, extension tubes, focus ring... Like it was with Wicked Lasers and Spyder host design some time ago...

Last edited:

GSS

I don't have a LPM:(
I rely on what Lifetime and Pman tell me on some units or modules iv'e bought from them, then I do a guesstimate:whistle: to compare my other units.:crackup:
It is on my very close to do list and Laserbee makes it so easy and affordable that I have no excuse but and now I want a 532 at 500mw so bad:thinking::undecided:

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
That is a shame.
If you keep looking on eBay you may come across a working LPM like what I have for not that much money.
I have a Scientech 365. But laserbee is a good option for the hobbyist. :)
I really want a 1.5W 532 now. :D
Although I'm interested to see what the true output would be. For $650 you would hope it would be at least on spec.
But will Bang good want to send out that model for someone to review that is the thing. Also would I get to keep it? :p

Radim

GSS - Jet Lasers. ;)

Oliver - I doubt they will leave you the laser for 650 bucks, still they might give you significant discount on it for the review if you would wish to keep it. It all depends how much they appreciate your review - if they consider it to have a value of 1 000 bucks, than they might leave it for "free" without problem. Based on the your review they might earn enough money to cover this cost easily (your review than has higher value for them than the original estimate). That's how I would do it. Let's see, I'm curious how it will come out. :)

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
I'm PM'ing Bang Goods now to find out what terms he would go under. I checked their stock level and you can't purchase it ATM. Well, we'll soon see. :p

GSS

I could look on ebay and a cheaper alternative like astirlist but everything is exposed and you need to program it some.
Laserbee makes it so easy, it's nicely cased with one dial. At this point its going to be Laerbee when I do:)
I wouldn't mind just a 60 second duty cycle on a 532. I just can't use a 400mw to 500mw unit outside without a little fear. Even at 50mw the same fear is there. I don't though want only 10 seconds of full output and stupid instability that I see from the cheap high power one's..
That's why I wan't a review of even this 500mw U-King unit, as long as it's somewhat stable over a shorter run..If not JETLaser's it is as their 300mw unit is now $179..Radim:)

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Can't go wrong with Jerry's products. :) He made them for the hobbyists. :beer:

I've contacted Swi.
500mW for that cheap would be impressive. I still want to give the 1.5W a go.
I've explained to Bang Good the benefits that the review could have as long as it is a good product to begin with. I will be honest with my review.
If good then it would be under half the price of the 1.4W Optotronics RPL-II's making them one up on their competitors.

Radim

If good then it would be under half the price of the 1.4W Optotronics RPL-II's making them one up on their competitors.

Oliver, consider the price and power with component costs. I do not believe the beam specs would be somewhere near to Optotronics. Their RPL II can compete even with some labbies, what I've seen on tech specs... I expect if U'King is up to spec (meaning power 1.5 W of green only), it will have beamspecs comparable to some lower power diode laser IMO. I mean in terms of divergence and beam diameter, it still might remain TEM00 or near TEM00, but who knows. I cannot imagine how supposedly cheap internals could make as great specs as Opto's...

Still if that is the case, we could see cheap 532 nm portables far above 1 W quite commonly... What is not the case, I could not find any when searching for that recently. It might be the first one, might... I would expect this from companies like CNI, JL, Viasho (basically they should deliver modules to Optotronics).
Just opinion.

And yes, I've found even, 5 000 MW lasers already for a few bucks, but you know what... If I have large private nuclear powerplant, I might power it, but still I have just simple XTAR charger and a few lithiums. :crackup:

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Absolutely. That's why I want to test one. I want to find out what it's true power is and what the specs are like. I'm expecting less that 1.5W, possible mode hopping and higher than 1.2mRad divergence. But if I am proven wrong on all three points, then we have ourselves a hidden gem.
The 5000MW lasers make me laugh. :D

Edit: What was this meant to mean? :undecided:
ZzZzZz......!

Last edited: