Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

worst things you have found in your food thread

Re: worst things you have found in your food threa

Milkshake with a 1/2" hex nut in it. (Apparently ithe one that 'held' the blender blade on...)

Almost chipped a tooth. Thanks Village Inn!

cheers,
kernelpanic

Well, my "Chicken McSchool" sandwiches that were the school lunch in 4th and 5th grade had...well...unknown and unidentifiable parts in them. I think I ran into a part of an eyeball once, and they were always full of veins.

One time, a giant bag of rice grew a bunch of click beetles in it. I said, eat them anyway! My mom threw it away. Oh well.

My friend's burger had a footprint in it once...

Then there were the two spiders I ate last year as dares, but I guess that was intentional.

In 5th grade, we used to take the school hot dogs and bounce them. You could get them almost to the ceiling if you wanted. Then you would take them home and grow crystals with them. Nobody actually ate them!

Plenty of hairs, all over the place. I'm used to them. I just pull them out of my teeth and keep eating. Dog hairs suck, though, because they stick more than normal hairs to the roof of your mouth.

Moldy cheese is nasty. I've confused cheddar for colby jack before (luckily I caught myself and didn't eat it!)

I've had my bird poop on my lip before. I thought that was food...(blecch!)

Confusing fruit punch for Sangria...(blecch!)

Pickles...(blecch!)

Etc.

-Mark

Last saturday I found the expiration date of hamburger bread printed right on one of the bread pieces.

I have crappy cell phone pics, will deliver when I download them to the PC :)

DTMF

rocketparrotlet said:
Well, my "Chicken McSchool" sandwiches that were the school lunch in 4th and 5th grade had...well...unknown and unidentifiable parts in them.  I think I ran into a part of an eyeball once, and they were always full of veins.

One time, a giant bag of rice grew a bunch of click beetles in it.  I said, eat them anyway!  My mom threw it away.  Oh well.

[highlight]My friend's burger had a footprint in it once...[/highlight]

Then there were the two spiders I ate last year as dares, but I guess that was intentional.

In 5th grade, we used to take the school hot dogs and bounce them.  You could get them almost to the ceiling if you wanted.  Then you would take them home and grow crystals with them.  Nobody actually ate them!

Plenty of hairs, all over the place.  I'm used to them.  I just pull them out of my teeth and keep eating.  Dog hairs suck, though, because they stick more than normal hairs to the roof of your mouth.

Moldy cheese is nasty.  I've confused cheddar for colby jack before (luckily I caught myself and didn't eat it!)

I've had my bird poop on my lip before.  I thought that was food...(blecch!)

Pickles...(blecch!)

Etc.

-Mark
LMAO what kinda shoes were they ?

I've had a nice pool of blood on top of my fries at TGIF.

C

carulli

rocketparrotlet said:
Well, my "Chicken McSchool" sandwiches that were the school lunch in 4th and 5th grade had...well...unknown and unidentifiable parts in them.  I think I ran into a part of an eyeball once, and they were always full of veins.

One time, a giant bag of rice grew a bunch of click beetles in it.  I said, eat them anyway!  My mom threw it away.  Oh well.

My friend's burger had a footprint in it once...

In 5th grade, we used to take the school hot dogs and bounce them.  You could get them almost to the ceiling if you wanted.  Then you would take them home and grow crystals with them.  Nobody actually ate them!

Plenty of hairs, all over the place.  I'm used to them.  I just pull them out of my teeth and keep eating.  Dog hairs suck, though, because they stick more than normal hairs to the roof of your mouth.

Moldy cheese is nasty.  I've confused cheddar for colby jack before (luckily I caught myself and didn't eat it!)

I've had my bird poop on my lip before.  I thought that was food...(blecch!)

Pickles...(blecch!)

Etc.

-Mark

[quote author=Th0ughts]lol at everything in this list, but how do you grow crystals using hot dogs?[/quote]
are you sure it wasn't tomato sauce, lol?

I have eaten a bowl of cereal before and then went to pour some more milk in,
THERE WERE CHUNKS
and i had already eaten a bowl with the chunky milk
eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well I pulled (with my mouth) a rubber band out of a Wendy's sleez burger. Went balistic on the manager went home and went balistic on the porciline throne, then and this is God honest truth went off of the beef for over 2 years now. ;D

Lower in the cholesterol and feeling better for it. ;) that cheesburger saved my life. Bet the manager still remembers me though. :-X

jander6442 said:
Well I pulled (with my mouth) a rubber band out of a Wendy's sleez burger. Went balistic on the manager went home and went balistic on the porciline throne, then and this is God honest truth went off of the beef for over 2 years now. ;D

Lower in the cholesterol and feeling better for it. ;) that cheesburger saved my life. Bet the manager still remembers me though. :-X

Why didn't you sue them? You're in the US, people pay attention to those things, unlike here in Argentina where some guys from the military can take out a president, take over the presidency of the whole country, kill people at discretion and after 20 years not be taken to trial :)

Niko said:
[quote author=jander6442 link=1235696562/16#23 date=1236173995]Well I pulled (with my mouth) a rubber band out of a Wendy's sleez burger. Went balistic on the manager went home and went balistic on the porciline throne, then and this is God honest truth went off of the beef for over 2 years now. ;D

Why didn't you sue them? You're in the US, people pay attention to those things, unlike here in Argentina where some guys from the military can take out a president, take over the presidency of the whole country, kill people at discretion and after 20 years not be taken to trial :)[/quote]
It saved my life man . I say it, and live it, if it wasn't food 100 years ago than it is no good for ya!.  ;)  If they  give it to you out of the window you might want to think about it before you get sick.
vomit.jpg

jander6442 said:
[quote author=Niko link=1235696562/16#24 date=1236178868][quote author=jander6442 link=1235696562/16#23 date=1236173995]Well I pulled (with my mouth) a rubber band out of a Wendy's sleez burger. Went balistic on the manager went home and went balistic on the porciline throne, then and this is God honest truth went off of the beef for over 2 years now. ;D

Why didn't you sue them? You're in the US, people pay attention to those things, unlike here in Argentina where some guys from the military can take out a president, take over the presidency of the whole country, kill people at discretion and after 20 years not be taken to trial :)[/quote]
It saved my life man . I say it, and live it, if it wasn't food 100 years ago than it is no good for ya!.  ;)  If they  give it to you out of the window you might want to think about it before you get sick.
vomit.jpg
[/quote]

Huh?

I never said you had to eat it.

carulli said:
[quote author=Th0ughts]lol at everything in this list, but how do you grow crystals using hot dogs?
are you sure it wasn't tomato sauce, lol?

Oh no, I'm sure.  They were supersaturated with salt, which would come out of solution of the hot dog and turn the thing into a stinking crystal mount.

About the footprint: I didn't see it myself, but my friend said she gave it to some other kid and he ate it happily.

-Mark

One time i was eating creal and i was choking a bit and pulled out a foot long hair out of my mouth and throat. and once a cockroach in a chedder bake potato from carls jr.

Was eating pancakes, wanted syrup. Took some. Ate.

Later..

Wtf a bunch of dead ants in my food?? So I looked in the syrup bottle and it was full of dead ants! FFFFUUU--

I was eating a slice of pizza while still chewing on the first bite; I noticed something was moving inside the box, :-? and sure enough a small roach :eek: ran out from the pizza box. Looks like this little guy was running all over my pizza ;D inside the box, I didn't feel hungry for a while and never go back to that pizza place again.