Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Worst customer service!

Come on man, english is an international language, selling for a market and not speaking it's language is a mistake.

You may know that Most Chinese don't like learning Chinese, and a poll tells that 85% of kids at 7-15 ys old in China hate English as hell.They just study it for exams. Warnlaser is a two or three people's selling team in Shanghai, and they just speak Shanghainese well(for native Chinese, it's a accent that is more difficult to learn than English) , lol. Don't blame them coz they just resell BOBlaser, which happens to suck, so for warnlaser, it's more of poor taste.:)

The point is that We just forgive their poor oral English but we sometimes cannot forgive their underspeced products.:gun:

BTW, a good sign is that more and more laser sellers realize the need to sell rly guaranteed lasers and maybe they know better now selling crappy lasers may pay them dearly. This explains why Laserpointerpen.net, Freaklasers.com, etc begins to resell the cni lasers at better price. We should encourage this tendency anyway, for the future laser lovers and buyers.

Last edited:

Well.. eh I just thought it was strange that he was posting the same thing over and over again on different threads..

I tried calling this company called warnlaser. Well you can't hear anything almost and the lady who answered can't speak a lick of english AT ALL, i know their from China, but at least get someone that speaks english a little better, i also tried e-mailing them, but i didn't really understand much of what they said, didn't really answer my question, i liked one of their lasers, but i just wouldn't be able to ask anything if i had a problem. Just wondering if anybody's ever dealt with them in the past

Customer service in the US are mostly outsourced to asian countries like: India, China or in the Philippines.

Und warum schwätzed diä in China nöd Züridütsch ??? Gopf !!!

Customer service in the US are mostly outsourced to asian countries like: India, China or in the Philippines.

Well thank you for your valuable insight, but it probably wasn't necessary to dredge up a 6-month old thread just to tell us that.

yea I emailed them and I was asking about the price matching - it says "we will not be undersold" so I wanted to get a 200mW red for the price of the one at Wickedlasers and this is what I got

"Dear Sir,
Warnlaser is Warnlaser,Wickedlasers is Wickedlasers,Warnlaser have belongs own brand and civilization.Same the wickedlasers.Warnlaser also learn the wickedlasers.but no trace him."

its like a cave man responded to me - so I wrote back

"what? I am confused this is all like in english but it dont make sense at all - kinda like those english signs I see in China

whats this about, I know that they are not the same company but it says you will not be undersold so that means by someone other then you"

then I got another email that said

"Thank you for you interest in one of our lasers. Mr. Zachary
Turtenwald forwarded your email transaction to me.

I understand that you want our Tiger Series RX a little bit lower or
the price compared to WL
200mW pulsar. At the moment our Tiger Series RX 200mW price in our
site is $109.99 we can give it to you for $100 as an introductory
offer.

As such we want to point out the reason why our Laser is more
expensive than wickedlasers.

First Wickedlasers offer a cheap CNI diode (made in China) for their
pulsar series with a diode lifetime of less than <1000 hours contrary
to their marketing antics. We know this first hand because we use the
same diodes before and we get the same RMA rate as theirs.

Our diode are manufactured outside China to be exact we import it in
Canada and the quality is better and the we can guarantee that our
laser Diode Lifetime >5000 hours to be more specific.

Also we are in the process of upgrading our site at the moment as such
we advise you to email your concerns and future inquiries in this
email addresses."

so I was like cool I got someone who understands me so I emailed back

"Thank you for your response, I think that the last person was using a translation software or something like that because it made no sense to me..."

then this happens

"Hi,

That's correct my colleague are non native english speaker they do however answer our company email at the moment because we are in the process of a huge site development.

For the diodes I can only guarantee that we import directly from Canada for our Tiger Series the rest are Taiwan Diode.
At the moment here is the best info we have for you

Tiger Series VERY GOOD diode
Storm Series VERY GOOD diode
Morphling VERY GOOD diode

if you wish to purchase please CC your e-mail transaction to my email and I will check it tomorrow, i will transfer you to Mr. Turtenwald now."

NOOOOO! back to the person who cant understand me

its seems like a lot of laser companys get their lasers from china :/