Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

World’s Smallest PC Build ( IBM-5150 Clone )

Encap

Hi friend's I build this cool PC.. :alien:
Long time now see. nice to know you are alive and well.

Awesome job >>> very nice work.

I want one.

Are you planning to make more of them?
You should offer the mini/micro PC for for sale.
Am certain you would get a good response and many people would be willing to purchase one, if you were to make them available. Would be an excellent executive desktop toy--an awesome conversation piece for sure..

Would guess you could do a Group Buy with a minimum of 10 or 20 pieces to make building them worth doing and likely presell them on a 50% deposit or even full prepayment with order quickly depending upon price/cost being within reason.
Even an offer to make 1 at a time on a prepaid special order basis, I think would sell well.

Whatever has to be cost-wise, within reason, put me down for 2 pieces.

Best Blessings, Be well, Be safe,

Last edited:

Encap

Is it actually running DOS? That would be awesome and hilarious!
If you look at the YT URL description below the video it says it can run MS DOS or Windows XP!

"I Build this amazing Computer. It can Operate MS-DOS & Windows XP Will Only Build 3.
I also written the BIOS- BIOS SET TO.. IBM-5150 CPU set to 10MHz Turbo.
Graphic Card Set to 16-bit
Memory Set too 640 kB
Hard Drive Set to 35mb. -
Windows XP CPU set to 700MHz ( Default ) Graphic Card Set to 32MB/128Mb Share Memory Memory Max 256MB Hard Drive Set to Ultimate"

I really want one--is the perfect office desktop computer. :ROFLMAO:

I will build around 3 if anyone interested i could let 1 go for $500.
I was not much online i was installing a heat pump around September in the house and doing all the duct work and so on and when i was making the reverse i was standing on the basement stairs and holding a 2/4 and i used a handsaw and it kicked back and cut mine thumb off almost complete only skin was holding it hehe i moved it back in place and was holding it but that did not stop me finishing the heat pump doing the flex duct work before winter i may post some pictures anyway mine thumb is healed and i lost sensation and i can not bend it all the way maybe another 1y it will go back to more movements... :sneaky:

That is awesome!
I presume you use 3D printing to make the plastic molding/parts?