Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Women, the best freaking firewall in the world

I'd like a picture of the aftermath... when a woman does not notice the
toilet seat up...:eg::crackup::crackup:

Jerry

I've had that argument a million times. She says "you should put down the seat for me", I reply "you should put it up for me". So we came to an agreement to close the whole seat/lid when we are done.

Jaseth

"One ml of semen contains 100 million sperms"
Sadly this is very rarely true. The average is 66 million per ml, and for many many men it is far below this. Overall quality of semen and sperm count is falling every year.

Seb

Benm

:D

Thinking about it, women are probably the worst firewalls ever - they manage to block all packets but the single one that causes both 9 months of downtime and permanent system damage.

LOL: women wanting us to put the toilet seat down....

Once, my 9 year old daughter told me to put the seat down. I looked at her strangely at first, like it was my job to prepare the toilet for her or something. My reply was: "How about you just look before you sit down?" She has never said anything about it since. LOL.

DJNY

LOL: women wanting us to put the toilet seat down....

Once, my 9 year old daughter told me to put the seat down. I looked at her strangely at first, like it was my job to prepare the toilet for her or something. My reply was: "How about you just look before you sit down?" She has never said anything about it since. LOL.

Yeah that´s the right order, sit than shit :toilet:

lol, that was good. Totally didn't expect what I read. I was half expecting scissors cutting an ethernet cable or something :p