Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WL laser stand - what s**t **update**

Hi All, Just thought that I'd let all the members of LPF, that for a lot less $, I will make a custom built Tripod-Top (T-TOP), to fit any sized hand-held, laser. These are constructed of Aircraft Grade Aluminum, & are available with/without the tripod itself.(Yes they will hold RPL's too). All one needs to do is PM me for more details, & a price list.(All parts of the T-TOP that touch your precious lasers, are either plastic lined, or covered in a plastic/rubber combination, GUARANTEED NOT to scratch or mar your lasers finish in ANY way at all) All I need from you, are the dimensions that you require your T-TOP ( in mm's, please) to be made at. Thanks Guys, phoenix77 ;) :cool:

Make a thread about it phoenix77, along with pictures and specifications and full detail :) That's if you haven't already.

Hey Murundai, Thanks for replying. 1st, of all I'm in the process of getting my camera repaired. 2nd, the first prototype is going through it's final phases of completion, & will be arriving at my first customers residence at about the time my camera is getting finished, so I should even be able to get comments about his likes/dislikes/suggestions for improvements, that I can also include in the thread! So, just hang tight & hopefully you'll see that thread soon! phoenix77/rob ;) :cool: