Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WL disables posting on their forum.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this post on WL site this morning.....:thinking:

Nexus
  • Wicked Lasers Master
  • Administrators
  • admin.png
  • 767 posts
Posted Today, 06:18 AM
Posting has been disabled for the WL forum due to low activity and traffic.
If you have any questions about your order please contact customer support or send us a message on Facebook

Also follow us on:
Twitter and Google+

Sometimes, we really take free speech for granted. Fortunately, that's not how we do things here :)

Moderator's suit up and get your ban hammers ready!

Kidding :p

I'm interested in knowing why its closed too.

I don't know if others had experienced the same thing, but I would see the forums there down just as much as they were up. Sometimes they would load, sometimes they wouldn't. With as many strong feelings about WL products, I figured that they would be hopping with activity, even if it were only people complaining about nothing more than the ship times.

They delete any negative threads/posts about WL products. So you wouldnt see many gripes. They also ban people for simular acts. They've even banned people who talked negative about them here.

We even have their moderators as members here keeping an eye on everything. Its sick, and demented.

SRESAL

They also added a huge banner that reads, "Join us on Facebook" (or something like that).

It appears they are choosing that as their propaganda tool going forward. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.