Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WL core mod

Should I put in a open can red or a phr803t? Or should I leave it as is? ( if someone knows how to make it into a poll please tell me)

The_Muffin_Man said:
Should I put in a open can red or a phr803t? Or should I leave it as is? ( if someone knows how to make it into a poll please tell me)
Definately PHR.

daguin

The_Muffin_Man said:

YOU are the one that will be using it. Who cares what others want? There are those that think reds rock. There are others that think violets are too cool. So what. What matters is what you think. This is YOUR laser, not the community's laser.

Peace,
dave

daguin said:
[quote author=The_Muffin_Man link=1232353897/0#0 date=1232353896]Should I put in a open can red or a phr803t? Or should I leave it as is? ( if someone knows how to make it into a poll please tell me)

YOU are the one that will be using it.  Who cares what others want?  There are those that think reds rock.  There are others that think violets are too cool.  So what.  What matters is what you think.  This is YOUR laser, not the community's laser.

Peace,
dave[/quote]
Too tell you the truth, i prefer reds over BRs!
I just like violets in a pen host...