Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WINNERWINNERCHICKENDINNERThe Auction Sniper Thread-

5hit!! ad post nearly FINISHED and then lost connection and the swell post..sleep time will recomposed in MSWord in the morning -- will test and photo the CUBE that started all this. the optics listing end Sat eve. I was not planning to bid (too low price to snipe)last checked I was still the only poster who used 'Dibbs'

I feel that more will find him and these sweet deals will be gone..
sent alan a long shopping list- very quick he was to list RGV trio== open for a penny free$hip.. of the BIN for a cube IIRC around $5.
ANY ONEknow how to invite a new member by referral-- our referral count is in our PCP.. I have none but very likely am in top 4 IF every new member via me was counted..tons of new guys via work for AixiZ -doing customer support.. hahah mostly I send them here and introduce Mr Search.. many kill lasers modules 'testing' with a 9volt!! oopsy.. led .. can I get another one?? boo hoo
too bad that Alan is not in Oz,, where 'dave' lives-- Lasershow parts.
unoffical Feeler for a feeler..
I have his starburst pic as my desktop.. waiting for reply on possible GB of ten of daves starburst kits..
me want

shh you did not see this link here"

https://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/showthread.php/27115-DMX-Rotating-burst-grating-Kit-controller-and-Burst-grating

time for another hak ban..
ok NO PROB
PRETTY SURE.. the pic below is the starburst 'kit' result.. a vid would be even more impressive..

Attachments

• 1385738_734554063227948_647761750_n  BURST AVATAR.jpg
    1385738_734554063227948_647761750_n BURST AVATAR.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Re:pIC of starburst WINNERWINNERCHICKENDINNERThe Auction Sniper Thread-

this pic is now on my desk top..TY dave..

If you like it ...you will LOVE watching it rotate and morph by lots of movement... awesome does not really describe.
While it comes as a kit- looks pretty easy to build IMO.
If you already are using DMX you are ready FOR THIS LITTLE BEAUTY!!
pm to get on the 'maybe' list. Price is over $100usd so.. :whistle:
this would be a great RGB if you have or are going to have a RGB 'sled' getting cheaper all the time-Paul just got one- check out his review when he posts it..

me WANT!!:san::whistle:

Attachments

• IMG_8322 dave o burst 111usd  resized I HOPE.jpg
    IMG_8322 dave o burst 111usd resized I HOPE.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
some of Alan's listings end today.. blab1391
I have low bids placed on all but am NOT calling dibbs-- but if Alan is going to give them away... well may as well be me.

BUMP
wth? a bidder quit 25 cents away from winning. cube #3 was more$$ $2.99--
now the prism listing are ending- my ebay max was lower on those. I can get more now anytime,
feedback plz on larger VS and lower Xcubes.. mine are 18mm x3-- polished on ALL six sides--should make for better pics from above--yes?
about how many pcs per listing are anyone wanting.. (for ' lot of listings' like a lot of 5 pcs or more, or mix of sizes)-- he can show you pics of your 'buy' in advance afaik. Hopefully no lower grade than V.S. OR one 'grade' below that-- small chips on sides or corners is why we get these so cheap check w/ OPT Lasers. NOT CHEAP and no other 'grade' offered. If you want small cubes so cheap you will give them away?? I think Alan can do that. bbl later w/ prisms updates.. hak:san:

Last edited:

LaserRanger

Sorry for necroposting but I couldn't help it.. You mentioned someone sniping the 488nm labby possibly by another lpf member... Well I wasn't lpf member yet and neither was I using a sniping service.. I was able to win the auction for 30.99 and here's proofScreenshot_20190426-075733_Chrome.jpg

you did great!
i place a snipe and no longer watch the sale..I never bump up the price .
& if I am too low.. I dont care--my bids are only placed (in advance) during the last 5 or 6 seconds===my take is... bidding before then very end is bidding against my self-- I only use my three free 'snipes' for expensive items. anyone wanting three free snipes needs to PM me- I will give you a link..(& I also get 3)

the AS searches are much better- only auction listings and I get an advance notice on new ones and w/ one click I am setting my high bid--& get an email if I am outbid. or if I win or lose.
SO MUCH better than ANY other way..

LaserRanger

Sounds like what I do on my free time lol I start with a low bid and go back to it every now and then to see how it's going. If it's getting high I do not bid until the last minute or less so as to not increase the price but only on very select items