Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Win thread

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
I'll let you GUYS decide if this is a win or not, it's definitely a different alcohol bottling process! I've got to imagine if your a guy and you've already had a few, you'll probably think it's a win.

The "GSpirits" Company is selling whiskey, rum, and vodka, ....with a twist, it's been poured over the breasts of some very beautiful women.
I told you there was a twist, or maybe they're just twisted, I'll let you make up your own mind, enjoy! :beer:

PS - The linked home page seems safe, but some other pages on their site are definitely NSFW!

Last edited:

At 238 € a liter they better be filling the bathtub with the booze and letting her soak for a few hours to create a tincture of t!ts and tw@t. I thinks its much more economical to just go to the corner bar and do body shots off a random drunk chick.

Nope, but T_Warne has a point. For that price, I'll go to a regular old strip club, and pour booze over pretty girls there :D

24" Shell fired during the eclipse...

Ii4oTc6.gif

Rivem

I really wonder if that was set up, or the police really just had a super soaker sitting in there to return fire at that kid.:crackup: