Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Willing to give a laser to help the forum with donations

Hey Everybody,

Working out final details with several members and c0ldshadow.
Will post the winner real soon

Ricker

49093d1446749655-willing-give-laser-help-forum-donations-fingers-crossed1.jpg

I've got my Eagle fingers crossed! Good luck everyone, and thank you LC and Avery for doing this! :D

Nate

Attachments

• fingers crossed1.jpg
    fingers crossed1.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
:drool: >>> CONGRATULATIONS <<< :drool:
Watch the video for the winner!!!!!!!!!

Thank you everyone for supporting the Laser Pointer Forum.
To the winner, please let me know which laser you want and I will ship it out to you right away.

Attachments

• LPF Laser Winner.AVI
    14.3 MB · Views: 43
I wasn't in there?
It's no big deal, I only had one 5 dollar donation.

EDIT:
Ok I see what I did, I made my usual donation September 10th and then a 5 dollar donation for the October contest I thought on the 1st of October, but pay pal has it listed as September 30th so even tho I made a notation it must not have been counted for October.

Again it's no big deal at all. I kinda jumped the gun. :beer: Congrats to the winner. :)

Last edited:
@ RedCowboy
Awww man, now I feel really bad. I even checked with an admin as I cannot see the donations themselves.
In the contest post = http://laserpointerforums.com/f56/win-laser-forum-donations-fundraiser-contest-95194.html

In the beginning and the end(On 10/1 & 10/31) I reminded everyone to post in that thread, if they made a donation towards the contest.
I see in the top of this thread that you stated "1 lucky ticket please" I thought you were like asking for one, not saying that you had donated $5 towards one entry.
I am truly sorry as there was no bad intent meant to omit you from the drawing :(

Don't even sweat it LC, I was just trying to figure out what happened.
It seems pay-pal is not on East coast time because I jumped in like 12:43 am on the 1st of October but when I checked my pay-pal history today I see it was posted as Sept. 30th.

I'm not sweating it at all, just didn't want people to think I flaked out on a 5 dollar pledge, it's all good, congrats on helping making the goal, we usually don't. :gj:

Last edited: