Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

wickedlasers, warnlaser, or o-like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to lasers, I've purchased a couple low quality green lasers to start myself with, and I want to upgrade to a high quality, burning, green laser. I've been looking at the WL E3 Elite 200mw, but after pooking around through the forum, I'm not sure if I want to but there. I also saw a company called "warnlaser", has anyone bought from them? are they a good company? and if not, my other choice was the silver chrome finished 150mw o-like green laser pen, I am basically looking for a high quality and high power green laser that is powered on AAA or AA batteries, I do not like the rechargable ones, I much rather prefer to just be able to pop in brand new batteries when the olds run out. So please, help me decide here or give me suggestions of your own! :) thanks!

You would be better off ordering from O Like, don't trust Wicked or Warn.

none of the above

o=like if you must

why not get one from a forum member?
just choose the seller carefully.

Last edited:
none of the above

o=like if you must

why not get one from a forum member?
just choose the seller carefully.
Believe me I have deeply considered that, and it may be what I end up doing, I looked to see what people had up for sale, and saw a couple things, so I may just do that since I'm on a lower budget than what lets say a brand new one costs.

Paddy

Optotronics do nice pens, look basic but the beam specs on the one i have are pretty nice.

Optotronics do nice pens, look basic but the beam specs on the one i have are pretty nice.

Yes, but not only am I looking for a nice module, but also a laser with a high quality housing. I had a green laser pen with the basic housing (same as the optotronics one) and I just dont like how its designed, the one I bought, after a while of use, the solder holding the driver to the module slowly bent down when I pushed the button, eventually I had to unscrew it and push it back up everytime I used it. So I dont want to buy another one of those. But I appreciate the suggestion! :) thanks!

try building your own :)

Believe me that is another thing I thought about, all I need is a module and driver, because I have a perfect housing from another laser that I purchased a while back, and a small program chip detached from the driver, I tried re-soldering it but it didn't work. But on the bright side, I still have a very nice housing that another module would perfectly fit in :)

Paddy

Regarding the opto, i bought mine from someone on the forum who owned it for a few years, and i've been using it for a good few months now and it has no problems, it looks similar to the cheap hosts. but the threads are nice and has a nice weighty feel to it.

There are other reputable sellers... but from the three
that you are asking for I would go with O-Like.

BTW... you can easily EDIT your posts to combine them
when they are only minutes apart...:beer:

Jerry

Last edited:
There are other reputable sellers... but from the three
that you are asking for I would go with O-Like.

BTW... you can easily EDIT your posts to combine them
when they are only minutes apart...:beer:

Jerry

I think I'm gonna go with the 95mw viper from dragonlasers, reviews say they have very good lasers and good customer service...and thanks haha

IMO go for lazerer.com. They have over spec lasers, lots of great reviews, and free shipping. Just ordered 2 lasers there a few days ago, great site. Great prices.

IMO go for lazerer.com. They have over spec lasers, lots of great reviews, and free shipping. Just ordered 2 lasers there a few days ago, great site. Great prices.

just checked 'em out, looks cool! do you mind telling how yours work out when you get them? thanks for the recommendation ! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.