Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WickedLasers Pricedrop

Looks like some of the feedback regarding prices of Wickedlasers products has been received. They have recently reduced the price of many of their lasers. Check out the SpyderIII pricing. 5mW blue Spyder for $5XX.

Looks like some of the feedback regarding prices of Wickedlasers products has been received. They have recently reduced the price of many of their lasers. Check out the SpyderIII pricing. 5mW blue Spyder for $5XX.

Still LPF members can get better prices on the WL GB which I'm sure you've already seen :)

mfo

That's still ridiculously over priced. Glenn's GB FTW. I paid $325 (including shipping & PP fees) for a 15mW. Can't beat that with a stick.

That's still ridiculously over priced. Glenn's GB FTW. I paid $325 (including shipping & PP fees) for a 15mW. Can't beat that with a stick.

Of course Glenn's GB is the best deal on the forums, but who wouldn't want a Wickedlaser?

I'm still drooling over the Spyder IIs! Most attractive and practical laser they've ever produced IMO.

Of course Glenn's GB is the best deal on the forums, but who wouldn't want a Wickedlaser?

I'm still drooling over the Spyder IIs! Most attractive and practical laser they've ever produced IMO.

Damn you, WHY did you change your avatar? Now I have to get used to a non-mass-produced-eva avatar as RA_Pierce :(

/threadjack

Other than than the fact that i agree with Niko, i must say that is one sweet avatar pic

mfo

Me :p

It seems you guys are more into the design & shape of the thing rather than the performance & the price. As long as my laser lights and effectively heat sinks, I'm good. I don't need it to look all futuristic for an extra $200.

mrbear

I noticed the price drop. The 5mW Spyder III I got with the holiday discount was about the same as the new Spyder price. I think the more expensive ones dropped even more, as I think the next one up in price would have been well over $200 after the discount.

Me :p

It seems you guys are more into the design & shape of the thing rather than the performance & the price. As long as my laser lights and effectively heat sinks, I'm good. I don't need it to look all futuristic for an extra $200.

I've got a few "performance based" units, but I also have an Evo pro... which performs and looks great. I got it with a discount in the GB but I would have easily paid the retail price if I hadn't had the opportunity.
Aesthetics aren't important to everyone, but I wouldn't mind paying extra for the time spent on engineering an attractive unit with equal performance to a comparable laser.
I think this price drop was a good move.

Damn you, WHY did you change your avatar? Now I have to get used to a non-mass-produced-eva avatar as RA_Pierce :(

Aw, well I can change it back! :eek:
I just thought it was getting boring.

Last edited:
hmmm i wonder what theyre trying to do here...

Attachments

• turd-polish.gif
    turd-polish.gif
    94.1 KB · Views: 109
hmmm i wonder what theyre trying to do here...

HAHA

It is nice to see them finally adjusting to the market though, I have to admit they are making their lasers more and more attractive, a year ago I shuddered when I heard WickedLasers, now they seem to be quite ok, spec and price wise.