Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked Lasers ???

Bob96

It is now been 2 months + with no word from Wicked Lasers. These fraud merchants with their fancy-colorfull web site give a bad name to all Laser Suppliers when most are very dependable.

It is now been 2 months + with no word from Wicked Lasers. These fraud merchants with their fancy-colorfull web site give a bad name to all Laser Suppliers when most are very dependable.

Like I said.. I finally got mine but the customer service was complete shit. Nail that customer service email and instant chat.. they will likely say it hasn't been shipped yet, but that you will get it. that seems to be the generic response and people are finally getting them. keep the faith and keep us updated.

I thought I responded to you, may not have and if not I apologize, but they said to just wait and all pending orders will ship by Dec 25th.

Speak to my Hand

2633034675_af6fd8e173_z.jpg

I placed an order for a E-3 100mW-200mW green on 10/14/10 costing $80 + $20 USA shipping. I received a email with my order #. Soon after ordering I saw this Forum and read several scary posts about Wicked Lasers service record. I notice that all units advertised show an available date a day or so later than present so am assuming that they are not in stock. when I placed my order the date listed was 10/15. Tried their support service and live chat but no respomses.
Will I ever get this thing? Are they just slow and non-communicative or scamers? Since placing this order I have received promply units from Ray Foss & Optronics with good comminucation and fast service.

:whistle:

Bob96

Well, after waiting 3+ months since my 10/14/10 order for this wicked E3 green lazer with them charging my card the day I ordered - I had my credit card bank charge the back. Chase credited me for the $100 unit that was never shipped.
Wicked Lasers are Crooks. No way to get info or status via phone or email. Help desk and service lines are fraud. Last I heard from them in Dec. was an email stating all past orders would be shipped by Christmas and they would send a free tripod for the late deliveries.
Great website filled with nice looking products at decent pricing but this company appears - to me - to be a complete fraud.

Thanks so much for your feedback Bob.

Sadly, just ANOTHER dissatisfied customer to add to the long list of non-happy customers from Wicked Lasers.

madog

Thanks so much for your feedback Bob.

Sadly, just ANOTHER dissatisfied customer to add to the long list of non-happy customers from Wicked Lasers.

I too was a sucker to their fantastic advertising. But I didn't have the patience to wait more than 6 weeks. Fortunately for us, we belong to a community that takes care of one-another!
Flaminpyro built me a unit that goes beyond one and a half watts.