Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked Lasers ???

Bob96

I placed an order for a E-3 100mW-200mW green on 10/14/10 costing $80 + $20 USA shipping. I received a email with my order #. Soon after ordering I saw this Forum and read several scary posts about Wicked Lasers service record. I notice that all units advertised show an available date a day or so later than present so am assuming that they are not in stock. when I placed my order the date listed was 10/15. Tried their support service and live chat but no respomses.
Will I ever get this thing? Are they just slow and non-communicative or scamers? Since placing this order I have received promply units from Ray Foss & Optronics with good comminucation and fast service.

I placed an order for a E-3 100mW-200mW green on 10/14/10 costing $80 + $20 USA shipping. I received a email with my order #. Soon after ordering I saw this Forum and read several scary posts about Wicked Lasers service record. I notice that all units advertised show an available date a day or so later than present so am assuming that they are not in stock. when I placed my order the date listed was 10/15. Tried their support service and live chat but no respomses.
Will I ever get this thing? Are they just slow and non-communicative or scamers? Since placing this order I have received promply units from Ray Foss & Optronics with good comminucation and fast service.

Guess it depends on your definition of a scammer. I consider them a scammer as do many others, but technically speaking they will eventually deliver the laser, but you may be waiting many months to get it.

I ended up cancelling my order with them after 3 months of waiting and I have to say that was the best decision I made with them. People are getting lasers from them, but there is no telling at all when you might actually see your laser. I would suggest getting a refund and buying from a different vendor if at all possible. I tried communicating with them many times during the months I attempted to do business with them and not once did I ever receive a response from their support department despite literally dozens of attempts to make contact with them. Other people have had better success than I have, though my experiences with them certainly do not appear to be unique by any means.

Guess it depends on your definition of a scammer. I consider them a scammer as do many others, but technically speaking they will eventually deliver the laser, but you may be waiting many months to get it.

I ended up cancelling my order with them after 3 months of waiting and I have to say that was the best decision I made with them. People are getting lasers from them, but there is no telling at all when you might actually see your laser. I would suggest getting a refund and buying from a different vendor if at all possible. I tried communicating with them many times during the months I attempted to do business with them and not once did I ever receive a response from their support department despite literally dozens of attempts to make contact with them. Other people have had better success than I have, though my experiences with them certainly do not appear to be unique by any means.
I had the same expierience with WL, I only waited 2 months before I cancelled. Depending on where you live WL's shippents are getting confiscated on the west coast of the US.

Budgetgadgets has extremely fast free shipping to nc...this part of the us at least i bot their 200mw new style dilda and it took a week and a half to get here and it is more than amazing but it eats batteries...oh yeah its also red not green sorry.

Bob96

Still no word from my 10/14 order with Wicked. No response from emails or support center Still notice that they show availability The Next Day on every item. Of course this is a lie. These people are frauds I guess I will call my credit card company abouta chargeback. Ordered and received promptly twice from Optronics and Ray Foss. These people communicated and deliver.

Just go to their web site and send WL sales a message and in the subject line put: CANCEL ORDER #XXXXX. They usually respond to that, it worked for me and a few other people.

You will likely get your laser.. it's just going to take some time. I ordered my Arctic on 6/16/10 and received it on 10/22/10. They were very slow to answer emails but they eventually did. The battery charger that came with it failed when I installed the included battery. Oddly the replacement was shipped and arrived within a week; so they DO know how to ship quickly ;) You would've thought they'd have learned from all the Arctic drama.. but I guess they didn't.

BTW.. I never did use the included battery and charger. I went straight over to batteryjunction and got two protected cells and a charger.

Still no word from my 10/14 order with Wicked. No response from emails or support center Still notice that they show availability The Next Day on every item. Of course this is a lie. These people are frauds I guess I will call my credit card company abouta chargeback. Ordered and received promptly twice from Optronics and Ray Foss. These people communicated and deliver.

What's your order number? I can check with WL on your order status if you'd like.

B O R I N G :tired:

1. Ok, thats my fault. To many of you get me wrong. The moment i wrote this B O R I N G i thought by my self, i am tired of all those sad stories i read about WL the last 10 months. I respect every ones problem with that compagny. I had trouble as well last sommer. So, it was at no time ment to flame somebody here.

2. I made another mistake and forgot for a moment i´m at a international forum. Might be a language mistake to.

3. Funny to see not a single person who made a post in this thread was knocking at my door. It is B O R I N G to realize that many times the same people here feel responsible to control other members thoughts.

Peace out there !

Last edited: