Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked lasers unboxing and experience

Re: Wicked lasers shipping to Canada, HOW TO AVOID CUSTOMS, I GOT MY LASER

The phosforce itself? Yeah sure

BobMc

The phosforce itself? Yeah sure

Yes, if you could let us know how that phosforce holds up after some use. Was just curious about them?

Encap

Be careful.

Lasers are regulated under the:
•Canada Consumer Product Safety Act (CCPSA)
•Radiation Emitting Devices Act (REDA)

Under the CCPSA, consumer products that pose an unreasonable hazard to human health or safety may not be:
•sold
•imported
•manufactured

This includes hazards as a result of normal or any foreseeable use.

Hand-held Class 3B and 4 laser pointers are considered a danger to human health or safety under the CCPSA. They are therefore prohibited in Canada from being:
•sold
•imported
•advertised
•manufactured

See: http://healthycanadians.gc.ca/security-securite/radiation/devices-dispositifs/consumer-consommateur/laser-eng.php

Last edited:
update: the phosforce lens works pretty well as a flashlight but im not too sure if its just my lens or what but my laser has actually started to burn thru the phosforce chemical, so id just give this a 6/10

BobMc

update: the phosforce lens works pretty well as a flashlight but im not too sure if its just my lens or what but my laser has actually started to burn thru the phosforce chemical, so id just give this a 6/10

Thanks for the update. That's just to weird, I'm sure that's not suppose to happen. I'd think about emailing WL and see what they say? They just might send a replacement or have some other advice. You never know?

Last edited:
That's what i did so I'm just gonna wait for them to reply, it's Christmas after all so they won't be able to reply

BobMc

That's what i did so I'm just gonna wait for them to reply, it's Christmas after all so they won't be able to reply

I've heard both good and bad about WL's customer service. It will be interesting to see which one they live up to. Best wishes, let us know and have a very Merry Christmas !

BobMc

Thanks for the phosforce review. First time I saw one working. Glad to hear WL going to send you a new phosforce. As they should because they should have said something before, but I'm glad to hear they stood tall. Thanks again for the review. Enjoy your laser:)

Last edited:

Encap

Good video of your laser and the Phosforce.

Enjoy them.

WL did the right thing sending you a new Phosphorce---they were originally designed and sold long before there was a 3.5W version of he Arctic--makes sense that the 3.5W would burn the plastic---they should have warned you about that to begin with or given you a written warning in the box of sme sort about using it with a 3.5 W Arctic

Last edited:

Encap

Hey guys how do you know if the laser got seized?

If you even read the thread you would know the answer or are you just trolling?

How did the guy make a video of the laser if it was seized and he never received it? 2+2 = 4?

PS if not trolling post a thread and something about youself in the Welcome subforum of LPF

Last edited:

diachi

How did the guy make a video of the laser if it was seized and he never received it? 2+2 = 4?

:crackup:

Some people can't keep a thought in their head long enough to finish thinking about it...

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
yall are a bunch of retards, i ordered one and im asking how will i know if it gets seized so i can ask for a repacement

There was no need for that. :tsk:
It looked like what you had put was in direct reply to this thread.
If we mistook you, we apologise but don't go insulting us.

Last edited: