Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked lasers unboxing and experience

Hey guys! im new to this forum its pretty nice so far. just wanting too let you guys know what is going on with my wicked lasers order!!

**(before you say anything bad about the company dont comment please)**

*so here is some information of what i ordered:

- Wicked laser arctic s3 laser 3.5 watt blue laser
- Phosforce

*price in total (348 usd + 25 usd for shipping)*

order date: 2016-11-07
shipped: 2016-11-09
laser got seized: 2016-11-23

reshipped: 2016-11-24

2016-11-26 The Item is at the shippers warehouse
2016-11-29 The item is pre-advised
2016-12-03 The item is processed at the PostNL sorting center
2016-12-03 The item is at the PostNL sorting center
2016-12-03 The item is on transport to the country of destination
2016-12-19 The item has arrived in the country of destination

UPDATE : If YOU ORDER FROM THEM DON'T SHIP THE BATTERY WITH IT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGbhcrMMZ6M

edit 2: phosforce review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r_w6g9aTMw

my youtube videos:
youtube.com/josh24cor

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Re: my experience with wicked lasers shipping to canada so far

Welcome to the forums Josh. :) I hope you get your laser alright. What laser goggles do you have for this laser? Stay safe and have fun. :beer:

BobMc

I read a post a couple months ago where a guy got his laser through customs in Canada, so best wishes with yours. Enjoy your Wicked Laser, that's the first laser I bought and I throughly enjoyed it. Got me started in the hobby. Still have it, bought one than another and another and you get the picture. Anyways hope you get it and stay safe and enjoy, their not a toy so be careful and enjoy. And welcome to the forum!:)

Thanks for the the feedback guys, one question, how do you ensure to avoid getting dust in the lens (i have a laser 301 from gearbest and it got dirty fast)

BobMc

Thanks for the the feedback guys, one question, how do you ensure to avoid getting dust in the lens (i have a laser 301 from gearbest and it got dirty fast)

Wicked Laser's come with a dust cover. Keep it on, it's like a set of glasses, clean it just like you would glasses. With a lens cleaning cloth.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter

Josh, another precaution to take if you plan on doing any burning, is to keep lens away from any of the smoke. ;)

BTW, good luck on getting your new laser, and also welcome to LPF, have fun and stay safe!

Thanks and yes I will obviously use glasses, we only have two eyeballs why risk being blind (i mean there are some idiots out there haha) but Im not a beginner at pointing stuff, the only thing is its my first high power laser, I never had one over 50/100mw (3.5 watt)

One last question, my mailbox is outside in the cold, do they deliver to your door for the wicked laser, or they leave it in the mail box outside (I'd have to go quick to pick it up for it not to like break or anything)

BobMc

One last question, my mailbox is outside in the cold, do they deliver to your door for the wicked laser, or they leave it in the mail box outside (I'd have to go quick to pick it up for it not to like break or anything)

That depends on how it was sent, if signature is required and also if it will fit in the mail box? You can check the tracking, it should tell you if signature will be required ?

Yeah my mailbox is big enough so they will end up putting it in there haha IL have to rush pretty fast once it gets delivered cause it's around 0 Celsius outside

diachi

Yeah my mailbox is big enough so they will end up putting it in there haha IL have to rush pretty fast once it gets delivered cause it's around 0 Celsius outside

It'll be fine at that temperature. Left my laser in the truck at much colder temperatures than that, no issues.

Re: Wicked lasers shipping to Canada, HOW TO AVOID CUSTOMS, I GOT MY LASER

If you guys didn't see the title I got the laser and everything is working awesome

BobMc

Glad to hear it. Great Chtistmas present. Nice they come with safety glasses, their needed with a laser that powerful. Be safe and enjoy!

Last edited:

Thank you for the reply, yep enjoying my 'Christmas present'

Quick review on phosforce for the laser: turn your laser into a flashlight, not as bright as the flash torch, won't set things on fire it's just like a decent flashlight (that uses 18650 batteries)

BobMc

With that phosforce I bet it will make traveling with it a lot safer. Now it's just a fancy flashlight. Got a few WL's but don't have one. Curious to know how they hold up after some use.?? If you remember post again after you use it a bit and give your opinion on how it holds up ? Thanks