Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked Lasers - S3 Arctic Series Walktrough

jakeGT

Man nobody on this site is interested in your dealings with wicked. They just sold you a $350 paper weight

Seriously you have to trust me when I tell you that you are wasting your time

Like its been said 1,000 of times over and over again
You can build a laser twice as powerful, twice as reliable, and twice the quality of that piece of crap you just bought for half the price.

Last edited:
PLEASE: THIS POST IS FOR THE ONES WHO WHANTS TO BUY, AND WHAT TO EXPECT, I DONT WANT THOSE REPLIES HERE, IF YOU DONT LIKE WICKED LASERS, MAKE YOUR THREAD ABOUT IT, DONT COME HERE AND TALK ABOUT MINE, CAN A MODERATOR CLOSE THE REPLIES IN THIS THREAD, AND JUST ME WILL BE ABLE TO REPLY HERE.
thanks

there is one thing i love about WL; their website visuals, from hollywood movie or something

Yesterday i contacted wicked lasers about my order.
They replied instantly
>
Your request (#75909) has been received, and is being reviewed by our support staff.
Roberto, Mar 17 20:26 (AKDT):
Hi, i just bought the S3 Artic Series, and i would like to know, if it was shipped already Thanks
Roberto
>
Reply:

Joe N., Mar 17 20:46 (AKDT):
Hello Roberto,

We will ship your order in about 1 business day or less because it is the weekend right now and the carriers do not pick up packages on the weekend sir.
Please let us know if you ever have any other questions, concerns or need help with anything.

ID:XXXXX
Processing

-

The customer servicer is doing well so now.

Last edited:

jakeGT

You obviously don't understand. There IS NObODY on this forum that cares in the least about wicked lasers or the arctic piece of crap. Nobody on this forum is interested in your experience with wicked lasers. We already KNOW how they work.

NOBODY CARES about WL. That should be obvious to you

daguin

PLEASE: THIS POST IS FOR THE ONES WHO WHANTS TO BUY, AND WHAT TO EXPECT, I DONT WANT THOSE REPLIES HERE, IF YOU DONT LIKE WICKED LASERS, MAKE YOUR THREAD ABOUT IT, DONT COME HERE AND TALK ABOUT MINE, CAN A MODERATOR CLOSE THE REPLIES IN THIS THREAD, AND JUST ME WILL BE ABLE TO REPLY HERE.
thanks

The thread does NOT belong to you.

It belongs to the forum

The other posters are members of the forum just like you

They have as much "right" to post as you do

Why would you think that you would be given complete and exclusive control of a thread?

Peace,
dave

Ok, i just wanted to help with the forum FOR THE ONES who were interested in Wicked Lasers.
My bad.

Close thread please

daguin

Ok, i just wanted to help with the forum FOR THE ONES who were interested in Wicked Lasers.
My bad.

Close thread please

No one is stopping you

You just cannot force others to stop

Peace,
dave

Hiemal

I just don't think you get it. No one on here IS interested in Wicked Lasers, because of the many reasons against them. They're a bad company with a bad reputation. They sell underspec lasers because many of the people out there who do buy one can't and don't bother to tell the difference between 600 mW vs 1 watt.

I just don't think you get it. No one on here IS interested in Wicked Lasers, because of the many reasons against them. They're a bad company with a bad reputation. They sell underspec lasers because many of the people out there who do buy one can't and don't bother to tell the difference between 600 mW vs 1 watt.

He gets it.

Robert, maybe WL's forum would be a better place for this. Over there they will delete the opposition, and let you have a thread all for yourself. I think you should go back buddy.

daguin

Is the fact that "open discourse" includes opposition and negative so elusive?

Peace,
dave