Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked Lasers Question

Which Lasers to buy ????????

• Total voters

jimdt7

Hello guys,

I have read that Wicked Lasers is a very bad company, because the lasers are always underspec and the shipping is bad.
But i have sent pm's to some users and they told me that now the shipping is fast. I want to buy a 200mw E2 532nm but dont know which to buy. Or is better to buy the 200mw 532nm Gatlin from O-like ??? It has a very nice host.

What to do ????
Also do know any other good green lasers ??? I want them to burn and have a very nice host.
Any ideas ??

if you want a green burner look for a green that has a focusable lens. it will be clearly stated on the website. 0like sells some.

michael.

jimdt7

Ok thanks for he help !! But rayfoss doesnt have a green with a very nice host !!!!
And i want the maximum price to be 180$(without shipping)

I have to agree with Chip here 100%
You can't go wrong with O-like they
are very good with customer relations
at least they used to be I haven't
used them in a while.

jimdt7

Thanks a lot for your replies !!! I like the 400mw greenie from o-like but the price is too high. But i think that someone sell it in this forum for abou 180$ Do you know who ??? Also does the wicked lasers shipping has been improved ?? Because i live in Greece and there is a French WD site if i order from them i will have better shipping ???

Pilgor

if its not too late, jump in on yobresal waterproof GB. http://laserpointerforums.com/f55/100mw-waterproof-green-laser-68-gb-2-a-63159.html Those are really nice lasers. They are not focusable, but they are really nice for the price.

If you want a focusable one I'd go the one chop recommended, the transformable one, not waterproof, but better burning. Water proof lasers have an extra "lens" which will also cause an ugly dot.

Last edited:

jimdt7

Yes but i can buy the gatlin 200mw and tell susie to remove the waterproof lens !

Pilgor

Yes but i can buy the gatlin 200mw and tell susie to remove the waterproof lens !

You can probably do that. (I think) If you can't get them to do it, you should be able to yourself, voiding the warranty in the process.

Good luck.

i'm pretty sure you can remove the water proof part yourself. also, susie can test her lasers. tell her that you will order the 200mw water proof if it is guaranteed close to 200mw.

michael.

jimdt7

Ok will do !!! I have asked and she told me that they will remove the waterproof lens !!
Also do you know someone that sels the 400mw 532nm ???

Pilgor

Both o-like and rayfoss sell 400mW 532nm cheaper than anywhere else. They will be at spec or at least close to it.

If I were to buy any pen I would go with an optotronics 150mW. Amazing beam specs which are awesome for burining.

Last edited:

jimdt7

Does anybody can make for me a 532nm laser which is more than 200mw ????????