Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked Lasers might sell a yellow laser soon!

blrock

Unless the yellow laser puts out 1 watt and costs $200 I'll stay clear...yellow is just one of those colours that has never appealed to me. Personal choice of course.

I've never seen yellow, but if it's cheap I might buy it. And yellow has pretty great beam specs, right? Like a greenie?

Today on facebook they are also doing a product survey for a "stealth series" an IR laser. They are picking out a logo and everything... interesting. Facebook seems to be more of a product focus group for them. What happened to all the IR bad stuff they used to have? Now they are going for a pure IR laser?

Could be fun for burning....

Yellow, IR laser, something that looks like a new version of the torch....lots of ideas, not sure how much will come through, but lots of ideas.

They have hard time shipping the Blue lasers, and you expect them to have a yellow lasers in stock? ha ha.

Burnsy

Yeah I'm somehow afraid of WL now...
Looks like they might put some nice pics of a yellow laser in and also with their cheap other laser... get as much money as they can and then suddenly tear down the website and run away with all the money they made in the last month's :undecided:

Well I don't know. On one hand, the appeal of a "less expensive" yellow pointer is intriguing, but on the other hand, the entire company Wicked Lasers and their "Arctic" debacle and their vanishing wicked bucks is pretty lame. If I'm not mistaken, no living soul has yet put their hands on one of those fabled, elusive lasers... I already had very little respect for the Wicked Lasers brand, and now, I have even less.

I was tempted to say that there are more chances for someone to find a gold-plated unicorn living in their laundry hamper than there are chances for purchasers of the new 445nm lasers from wicked to ever get their "arctic" light saber...

but I wont. ;)

Robert

Oh lol, I put the link in my sig to see if anybody would ever use it. I guess there's no way to tell, experiment aborted :p

Well, if you have existing wicked bucks it seems that you can use them for now, no idea when it's going to stop. They're just not giving anymore out.

Well I don't know. On one hand, the appeal of a "less expensive" yellow pointer is intriguing...

Who says WL's (non-existent) yellow laser will be "less expensive?" ;)

As far as I know, CNI is the only company producing 593.5nm and 589nm portables, so the prices will be based on what WL can get from CNI.

Re: Wicked Lasers will sell a yellow laser soon!

NEW black laser for sale! It emits antiphotons! Beam is even visible during the day!
Who needs to burn stuff with lasers? Our new black laser freezes what you point it at.

.... What would a projected shadow (like a laser) do??

Would it simply be cold?

Last edited: