Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked lasers krypton review

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're like a broken record Luke. Did you even read the links? The very first one describes how WL started, and 22 pages of discussion. The other 2 links are experiences of some of the people who bought their products.

I really thought you were smarter than this, but you have the WL flag shoved so far up your arss you cant even see the truth even when its waived in your face.

Yeah I hear ya about the broken record. we have been listening to yours for a long time and you left your stereo on full blast so that everyone can hear it. Oh and thanks, I feel the same way about you. Only the flag up your arss is the anti-WL flag and I never though you were any smarter than a slug. We have opposing opinions and it has always been this way and it always will be. I have waived the truth in your face too but you deny it. You deny cold hard facts about the majority of WL products. I deny your opinion. I acknowledge WL has made mistakes and had some problems but I have the ability to get past that whilst You don't, in that sense you are disabled.
The difference between us is that ever so often you feel the need to start arguments with me regardless of us previously establishing opposing points of view. Like you thrive on our conversations. You love it. You don't see me waiving my flag in your little 33 reasons thread or initiating arguments with you. Because I know it is pointless. You know it is pointless too. Unless there is another point or motivation you have. Maybe you are trying to start drama, maybe you secretly desire me to lose my shit and get myself banned as others have. I thought we were past all this but you just can't help yourself.

Last edited:
If its so pointless why do you keep bringing it up? Maybe if you stop flying your flag I'll stop flying mine. Deal?

I'm not trying to get you banned, or start drama. I dont like Steve, Chris, or whatever his name is, and I dont like his company practices. Other people dont like them either, as far back as when the company started. So I'm not alone. If you're OK with his practices, thats fine. You're not alone either. But as long as I can type I will always voice my views where other voice theirs. This whole forum is based on talking freely about laser companies, especially WL. So in reality where ever you are going to put up your opinion I will be there with mine. If you stop, then I have nothing to say.

There is a differences between you voicing your opinion when I voice mine and you Getting upset and attacking me and trying to burn down my flag when I voice my opinion. Your little tantrums aren't appreciated by anyone. I expect us to differ in opinion, I thought you had enough respect for the forum and the mods to leave it at an argument of opinion and not start throwing insults and attacking me. This always happens with us. Once you're proven wrong you attack me instead of my argument.

Give me a break Luke. You've called me more names, and insulted me way harder than anything I ever said to you. Are you high right now?

If you would have read the link I posted you would not have made the comment you made. So dont cry that I took it up a notch.

And once again, if you stop, I stop. Its an easy solution. If you dont want to then dont cry, because I tried to come to a fair agreement. If YOU respect the forum and Mods you'll agree.

Last edited:
Don't act like you're the one trying to make peace after stirring shit up again and yeah I have made plenty of Jabs at you in retaliation but that all stopped when Dave told us to take our corners. I respected that. Can you say the same?

I dont think you're getting it.

Y o u....s t o p .....I......s t o p.

Last edited:
Thanks, I get it.
Same applies to you.
You stop......I stop.
It would be nice though if you never started.
Maybe in the future try to control yourself.

The early days were the best quality and most straight forward sales and customer service the've ever had. It was what came after that which was the problem. How long have you been aware of WL? They've been around a while.

UM...you started it Luke.

You're like a broken record Luke. Did you even read the links? The very first one describes how WL started, and 22 pages of discussion. The other 2 links are experiences of some of the people who bought their products.

I really thought you were smarter than this, but you have the WL flag shoved so far up your arss you cant even see the truth even when its waived in your face.

Yeah, I started a simple opinion about early WL and asked a question.
I nor you have a problem with each other stating his opinion or arguing them. It is the disrespect and insulting that isn't welcomed here.
If you read the quote above you will read yourself initiate the insults and attacking of me personally rather than my opinion. Get it?
Oh yeah.... you stop, I stop.

And hopefully you'll find another forum to annoy and stop harassing LPF members.

MojoLA

Wow a 4 page thread for a review that doesn't exist.

JEEzus! I haven't shown my ugly mug here in a year and it still takes the cake. How does a mod possibly allow this thread to keep that name when from the very first post the idiot of a user even admits he not only doesn't even have the laser yet, but starts off with "um, a friend of my sister's cousin plans to think about saving the money to put a down payment on this laser in the very near future?"

A lot of people are going to come here searching for reviews of that product and many of them will probably be coming to this site for the first time because of it.

What a crappy first taste of the forum. A totally bogus post with 4 pages of BS.

Well, at least nothing has changed!

Oh and hi Luke! I need a new focusing lens for my laser... If you see this PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.