Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked Lasers Krapton

If any of you have been trying to save up for the wicked lasers krypton nows the time to buy it... They've literally halfed the price. It's gone from $899 to $499. And they're doing another deal...... ALL 4 Lasers (lunar, Arctic, krypton, inferno) for $999 which is absolutely unheard of from them because they're usually robbing cnuts 😂

Anyway hoped this helped someone 😊

Re: Wicked Lasers Krypton

still overpriced and wl is a piece of crap anyways.

Sta

$499? I built my 1.4W green for $299. You can get one from Sanwu for $400. There's no reason to buy from WL anymore.

Vision

Uh_598f2f_1957334.gif

$350 and I might possibly think of it but other than that I don't see myself holding one anytime soon.

94Z28

Pfft.. If you guys want a diode build I can do it much cheaper than this, or help you do it yourself. DPSS I haven't tackled yet, but I will soon.

I know some people just like Wicked Laser's hosts and I for one do think the hosts look pretty cool, but I can't justify all the other BS that comes along with them. I would possibly purchase one used if it was about 1/8 of the regular price; Like the one guy here who found one at a pawn shop...

Otherwise, I would definitely go for a PL-E Pro over WL any day.

Last edited:

still overpriced and wl is a piece of crap anyways.

I don't know man, I think 1 person slated WL and everyone just jumped on the bandwagon to hate them. Yeah they can be a bit pricey but I must say the build quality is really nice and they just feel expensive aswel. I currently own two WL, 445nm 3.5W Arctic and 100mw 532mw EVO and couldn't speak higher about them. Also when you buy a laser from them you get a nice little book/manual about the laser with spec sheets and trouble shooting.
When you buy a sanwu you get your laser wrapped up in a tiny bit of bubble wrap and that's it.

I own 3 sanwu lasers and also couldn't speak higher about them too, only problems is lack of protective packaging and a beam off centre on 1.

Anyway I like the WL I have and will buy more at some stage 😂👍🏻

BobMc

Pawn shops are a good place to keep your eyes on. I bought a Krypton and a Inferno at one for 200.00 a piece. The sticker on the Krypton says its 1.5 watts at 532 nm and the Inferno say 1watt haven't had a chance to LPM them yet hopefully on a week or to when my LPM shows up. But WL are over priced if you buy them new but used in good shape why not they got a lot of cool bells and whistle on them?

Last edited:

Razako

Would be more interesting if they still shipped to this us, which they don't.

BobMc

They had a whole bunch of them on eBay last week I think about 40 total nonworking, think they sold for 425.00ish thought about bidding on them but didn't, be interesting to see who got them and if they got any of them working

Last edited:
They had a whole bunch of them on eBay last week I think about 40 total nonworking, think they sold for 425.00ish thought about bidding on them but didn't, be interesting to see who got them and if they got any of them working

No way, I never come across them on eBay, is there any still for auction? Throw up a link if there is pal cheers

BobMc

No sorry the bidding stopped about three days ago, link is down, I believe it was the storage locker WL that were returns. Sorry with the bad news

Pman

I don't believe they are inherently bad lasers. They look nice and are built pretty well and some have cool features. Can't get around the prices though. They make themselves easy to hate because of their business practices, never ending lies about being the most powerful and extremely high prices. I would have no issues owning a bunch of them but there is just no way I would pay what they want.
I do have an empty e2 pen host that I'm going to build into something that I got for $35 and I think it was worth it because it looks nice. It has a label for a 532nm but I have no idea where I can get an actual 150mW+ module to put in it so I may have to take the sticker off and put something else in it. I'm tempted to take apart one of my laserbtb 532nm pens and use the module in it. It's a shame laserbtb doesn't sell the 150mW 532nm anymore.
Anyone know who sells an actual laser that is 150mW+ in a pen? Could take one of those apart.

Last edited:
I don't believe they are inherently bad lasers. They look nice and are built pretty well and some have cool features. Can't get around the prices though. They make themselves easy to hate because of their business practices, never ending lies about being the most powerful and extremely high prices. I would have no issues owning a bunch of them but there is just no way I would pay what they want.
I do have an empty e2 pen host that I'm going to build into something that I got for $35 and I think it was worth it because it looks nice. It has a label for a 532nm but I have no idea where I can get an actual 150mW+ module to put in it so I may have to take the sticker off and put something else in it. I'm tempted to take apart one of my laserbtb 532nm pens and use the module in it. It's a shame laserbtb doesn't sell the 150mW 532nm anymore.
Anyone know who sells an actual laser that is 150mW+ in a pen? Could take one of those apart.

Idk man, I think $499 is quite reasonable for a 532 1W. I was online searching and came across Jet lasers and other brands hitting $1100 ect.. They're still overpriced in my eyes bita lot cheaper of some of the other 532s I've been looking at

Idk man, I think $499 is quite reasonable for a 532 1W. I was online searching and came across Jet lasers and other brands hitting $1100 ect.. They're still overpriced in my eyes bita lot cheaper of some of the other 532s I've been looking at

It's not 1W of 532, it's 1W of 520 :p

-Alex