Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked Lasers GIANT price drops!?

cmak

Gotta love the tags

attachment.php

Gotta love the tags these threads tend to get... :whistle:

-Chris

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 880
Maybe it is time for wickedlasers to change there name into,....

Spookylasers :D:rolleyes::gh:

i went and bought a few =]
will keep u guys up to date with what happens
and i still have my lpm, so i can check the outputs

I ordered the sonar lunar because everyone on their forums said they were reputable. Im kind of regretting it now. It was only $110, but I would hate to be out that money if they don't come through. I really hope they do though. I cant even imagine how much money they brought in on the arctics and the new price drops.

Similarly, I ordered an Evo Pro 130mW during the weekend. So far ... (expected) the tracking number has not shown up yet. I'll let you guys know if I get a tracking #.

On their chat, Colin 'said' that the arctics won't delay other lasers from shipping. This seems to be Not the case. Like others have speculated, they will probably ship them out around the same time the Arctics are released. Hopefully everything gets cleared up soon.

because everyone on their forums said they were reputable

Just throwing it out there, but I guess you see the mistake in the logic in hindsight? ;)

(Anyone who says anything bad about WL over there is banned on the spot)

It's not possible that their whole company was somehow taken over by thieves is it? The classic "if it's too good to be true, it probably is" is coming to mind... we'll see how it goes...

When you do live chat on the site, does the whole box disappear when you click submit? I tried it twice and that what it did both times to me.

Update: for all who wanted to know...if the other discounted lasers are shipping first.
The Tracking Email just came in three days after ordering. (for my Evo Pro).

Looks like they aren't being held back like the Arctics.

Last edited:
That's good to know. A CSR said something along the lines of they're not shipping anything but Arctics, but they've not been the most reliable sources.

I just ordered some, I'll keep yah updated. I dunno about now, but I got a torch shipped out within a few days of ordering 2 weeks ago. but now its really close to arctic ship time so it may not hold true anymore.

I ordered a 405 and red 200mw.. i'll wait for those fabled direct green 1w sony diodes to do to green what the casios did to blue before I go and drop 1,000$ on a DPSS green.

who knows maybe we will get a projector full of 24 1w direct greens soon.

Moptsp

Update: for all who wanted to know...if the other discounted lasers are shipping first.
The Tracking Email just came in three days after ordering. (for my Evo Pro).

Looks like they aren't being held back like the Arctics.

Did you test the tacking number to see if it's valid? :thanks: