Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked Lasers E3 "200 mw" review

I doubt mine can even hit 100 mw, I cant even light a black match with fresh batteries, don't have an lpm yet but WL sucks, never responded to my multiple emails asking for a return/exchange.

That really stinks I've found that as long as you get a hold of Joe N he takes care of you. I have to put my laser in the cheap stand to hold it steady to light any matches with it so I have completely given up on it for that use to much of a pain in the butt.

I doubt mine can even hit 100 mw, I cant even light a black match with fresh batteries, don't have an lpm yet but WL sucks, never responded to my multiple emails asking for a return/exchange.

You already said that.

It totally blows my mind that with all the bad press, countless bad reviews on the web, and 4 years of bad experiences posted here, that you'd still order something from them. You deserve what you got, and I have 0 sympathy for you.

I'm not trying to be a prick, I just dont feel bad for people who screw themselves when they know better. Members have spent countless hours/days/weeks/months/years warning people, and if members are to stupid to take their advice then they gets what they gets.

I would be willing to LPM it for you since I live relatively close

@ Ra1nfade, that would be very nice of you, thanks for the offer. I def. would like to do that, I'm currently in the middle of the move so when I get settled down I'll send you a PM.

@TJ, not trying to be a prick......you should try harder. I knew I was taking a chance, I got screwed, so what I complain a little bit about it. This thread was a review where several people with the same issues with the same laser were discussing that topic. You come in here deliberately trying to be rude. why?

No problem that works but it will probably only add to the disappointment ;)

Oh and you have problems with contact I think the tailcap has a cap that screws off like my E2(appears to form your pics). one of the screws may be loose...

T_J actually wasn't being a prick he has a legitament point, WL is an awful company to buy from and was saying that you're lucky you have a laser to complain about at all ;)

Last edited:
Why? Because I was one of those people who spent hours, and hours warning people to stay away from WL. And in my opinion if people who are given sound advice dont take it, they deserve what they get. Taking a chance? There was no chance, and you help support that waste of a company by giving them your money.

BTW this doesnt even begin to crest the level of rudeness I can bestow.

http://laserpointerforums.com/f65/32-reasons-not-buy-wicked-lasers-arctic-s3-56289.html

Last edited:

CDHDC

^^heh-heh;)lol

I must be the lucky bastard that wicked's incompetency has paid off for. Well, kinda. I ordered the evo pro, turned a few different variations, then finally the E2. Took forever, but eventually showed up out of the blue. They were supposed to send me one of their cheap stands to say "sorry", but it didn't show up... Sent an email, and less than a week later another package showed up. Inside, another E2 and the stand. One measures 83mW, the other 97. I'll call it a win for the $50/60 I paid. I think I'll also quit while I'm ahead;)lol

Hey man there are 2 things you can do. email the support and ship is back like i had to do with my old one and get a new one. i just got mine back after 5 months and the darn thing seemed to go through batteries like nothing and berely burn. that was untill i got new batteries and poped a disk made of tin foil inbetween the battery and the end cap. this bypassed the funky pin lock which is where all their power problems come from. now my laser burns through a 1.5 mm thich cd jewl case with ease. it will slice black tape in under 1.5 sec. i sliced electrical tape in half in 1 sec. it also poped a red,green,orange,and blue baloon without any black sharpie on it. give the tinfoil a try before you give up on the thing. i am currently going to be working on a metal insert or somthing to make it non micky moused. the problem is that the pin lock is too loose in most all of the E3 lasers and it will have its moments where it will look like a 200mw then look like a 0.1 mw. mine did this till i bypassed the retarded endcap with foil. now its always 100% power. btw make the disk wide so it touches the metal on the inside of the host and also touches the battery. you might have to experiment a bit. is this doesnt work then try a dif brand of batteries or just send it back for a new one. if you need help pm me or somthing. please let me know your outcome.
p.s. sorry for commenting on a month and a half old post

I tried the tinfoil idea and it worked great for about 5 minutes. Now it sucks again. Any orher suggestions? Where should I solder to bypass it?