Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked Lasers, Chatting with live "expert" John

Lol, i went on wicked lasers to chat with the live "expert". I was tired of their terrible products and service and decided to humiliate them a little...

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'John'
John: Hi, thank you for visiting Wicked Lasers, how may I assist you?
you: Hi
you: I have a question
John: sure, how may I assist you?
you: What makes your lasers better than all the other laser compaines? Like dragonlasers, nova lasers, etc
John: Wicked Lasers is the most well known brand in the handheld laser market. All of our lasers are custom designed and manufactured under strict quality control measures. All of the other laser companies sell generic CNI lasers. Comparing Wicked Lasers with another laser company is like comparing BMW to Kia. Wicked Lasers is simply WICKED!
you: Well, this is what you say all the time
you: i am looking at the product description if dragon lasers right now
you: It says that their spartan RP is a DPSS laser
you: what does DPSS mean?
John: DPSS means Diode Pumped Solid State.
you: What?? I am confused
you: Are all your lasers DPSS? It says that the spartan RP is DPSS
you: What does DPSS mean exactly?
John: A DPSS laser by definition is a device that converts some form of energy (electrical, optical, chemical, etc.) into a narrow beam of light which is monochromatic (single pure color) and coherent (all waves in step with one another). This allows for the BlissLight to have an infinite focal range; no matter what you project the BlissLight on, the star field will stay in focus.
you: What does that mean? can you exxplain it without using google?
you: Is your pulsar DPSS?
you: My friend got a defective pulsar unit, and i don't think i should buy from here. However, my brother has a spartan RP, and i like it WAAAAAAY better than the pulsar
you: ANd i doubt your pulsar is DPSS
you: You company sucks!!!! comparing wicked lasers to dragon lasers is like comparing KIA to BMW
you: And wicked lasers is the KIA
Chat session has been terminated by the site operator.

Lol, when i told him to stop using google, he stopped answering

Re: Wicked Lasers, Chatting with live "expert" Joh

Didn't you already post this chat some days ago? Why are you posting it again?

UMO

waste of time to read this... what's the point?

Switch

I already proved their techsupport are no experts and specifically that they don't know what DPSS means. ::) Btw, there's no point in telling them that their company sucks right in their face. :p It just makes you look immature.

Anyway....

A DPSS laser by definition is a device that converts some form of energy (electrical, optical, chemical, etc.) into a narrow beam of light which is monochromatic (single pure color) and coherent (all waves in step with one another). This allows for the BlissLight to have an infinite focal range; no matter what you project the BlissLight on, the star field will stay in focus.

where did he get this load of BC from? ::)

Is this what you do in your spare time?

Thumbs down.

My convos are better in every way.

ud think from all the money they make selling rip off lasers theyd have money to hire some1 that know what there on about

Switch

silly-jimmy said:
ud think from all the money they make selling rip off lasers theyd have money to hire some1 that know what there on about
You'd also think they would have money for good quality control and customer service. ::)

Thumbs down.

My convos are better in every way.

TRUE, spyro ROCKS ;)

You'd also think they would have money for good quality control and customer service.

hahaha, yea....well.....if i had to choose between their customer support and DX's i'd go with DX.....at least its free shipping and i KNOW beforehand the laser will be underpowered