Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked Lasers Arctic 3 vs. yobresal's custom 445nm - Burning

Me? No. Just stating facts bro. If you're not here to help, then you're in the wrong house.

Sponge

Wow. This is the multimedia section, I commented on this particular type of media. I didn't realize commenting about something that was IN the video would be such a huge form of misconduct, and would lead me to getting neg repped. I expected more a forum veteran. Some people take things way too seriously.

I really do think the rep system should be abolished, it causes unnecessary drama and contempt towards other forum members, like what I'm doing right now, so I'll stop.

jbtm

Looks like a good test :) sadly I can only compare my arctic to my 18650 host (405nm glass lens) at 1.25W. With a 20ft burn-though-cd-case test, my arctic beat my DIY far faster...the DIY didn't even melt it much, arctic shot through under a minute. Easy reason, Arctic was 1cm wide at 20ft. DIY was 1" maybe a little more. I calculated my arctic to a 1.36mRad, didn't do my DIY, for sure it's >2mRad

I wanted to do the same heat test to the Arctic just for giggles, but I can't get to the inner heatsink. Also, the outside takes forever before it gets warm enough to feel a temp change...

Doofus

You should update your avatar by blanking out your license plate. I live in MD, I could totally abuse that plate ;)