Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wholesalechinabuy

Anyone ever used this site? I just bought a 100 mw green laser from them...just another DX clone (one that ships to the US ;)) but I can't find any reviews.

I'm not so worried about the quality of the laser (just replacing my 50 mw laser)...I'm just wondering if I'll GET it :p

Edit: Well, my order just changed to "awaiting shipment" from "awaiting fulfillment". I wasn't sure if they were gonna let me have it (it does say some stuff about "not all items are allowed to be shipped everywhere"...but it looks like thats just a precaution for them. I asked them to label it as a fountain pen. Hopefully they do that.

Last edited:

chances are that if you cant find a site listed anywhere on the forums, that it is reasonable to belive that they are as i put it 'fishy', why not just get the same laser from olike or rayfoss? bestofferbuy is practically DXs twin and they ship to usa.

Last I knew, BoB didn't offer shipping to the USA O_O

I'll post a review of the site once I get it, because this seems to be the go-to place for this kind of info.

I'm not worried. It was through paypal, so I'll just put in a claim if anything goes wrong.

Complain enough, and you always get what you need. :beer:

DJNY

I bought my 50mW red star pen from them. Had no problems with them, but I´m always saying "this is my first buy at your company, hope that everything goes well"
... I´m always getting my pizzas faster than anybody else :D

Well, its been two days, and I got a "shipped" confirmation email, and a tracking number.

So, SOMETHING is on its way to me. Hopefully they labeled it as a fountain pen like I asked...:undecided:

Will update when I get it. I don't have a meter to test it...but I do have a 50mw to compare it to (although, I dunno how easy it is to tell the difference between 50 and 100 mw by eye...)

:beer:

BOB does put that they dont ship to USA, just like DX, however if you place an order with them they always fill it(for me anyway), and its always labeled as used electronics or something of that sort to skate customs. i belive they only post that they dont ship to usa is to keep fda and paypal from bitching at them. however their not always reliable(just like DX) but ive never had a problem. FYI paypal wont always refund your money, they did once for me, but ive heard horror stories about paypal. so dont rely on pp giving you a refund if something goes wrong.

Ok! Update! 3 weeks later (almost exactly) I got my laser :]

Its nice, and it came packaged nice case. It was labeled as "gift electronics".

Its a really, really bright day, but I can still see the beam somewhat in my living room. The dot is a lot smaller than my old LEDshoppe laser, and so is the beam.

It doesn't burn my skin, and I don't have any protective eyewear so I can't test it on something black - I doubt it will burn...but, to be fair, I am using the crappy no-name batteries that came with it.

Overall, I'm impressed. It shipped a lot faster than my experience with DX, AND it came with the case (which they neglect to send half the time).

I approve.

take a black plastic trash bag, hold the laser about 6in from the bag, close your eyes and shine the laser for a sec or two, open your eyes and check for a burn. 70+mW will burn hole in trash bags rather quickly(if its got good divergence).