Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

who think that is stupid to light matches VERY NEAR one by one?

..hi people!!!....
everytime i see a video... where i see a lot of matches in pile... and a laser that burn them at superspeed velocity.. i feel a bit angry!!!

is NORMAL that i easyer burn a lot of match if the previous match is very near the next one... XD XD XD

real tests should be done at at least 3/4 centimeters one by one....:undecided:

however... let me know your opinion!!!:poke:

ps: i wrote " who think that is stupid to light matches VERY NEAR one by one?". but i think that my english is not perfect. can you suggest me the english CORRECT version of this question?thanks

How about a Link to the Video you are referring to...:thinking:

Jerry

I always thought it hard to hold the pointer still enough to light matches... at any relative distance that is.

To give my opinion yes... a tight grouping of matches is not necessary for the awe effect, and should not be considered proper "laser etiquette" if for anything safety.:)

HIMNL9

(sorry, really can't resist .....)

I want to see some videos in which someone turn on SILVER TIP matches with a laser, better if mirror-like ones ..... :eg: :crackup:

I think he means something like this....

I also agree, the ambient heat from the previous match does help the next match heat up and ignite easier....

-Adrian

(sorry, really can't resist .....)

I want to see some videos in which someone turn on SILVER TIP matches with a laser, better if mirror-like ones ..... :eg: :crackup:

where can i find such a match i will try to light it : ) good thing for safety glasses : ) but really it should be no chance for 1.8W focused :p

lasersbee.... there are so much vids that i don't know which to post. but i noticed that the most videos with matches burned by a laser... is done very near match by match. i think that a match PREwarmed... is 40/50% easyer to ignite....!!!