Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

White Laser

Switch

andy_con said:
gas lasers make for awesome colours
So with that laser you can have any true color laser in the spectrum you want, huh? :D

MB500

I cant wait until theres an at least semi-portable version that has easily changable wavelength selections.

beautiful pics..and i was starting to like my green =(

*quickly starts new project* :p

I cant wait until theres an at least semi-portable version that has easily changable wavelength selections.

i'd say semi-AFFORDABLE :p

Switch said:
[quote author=andy_con link=1206697804/15#16 date=1206751502]gas lasers make for awesome colours
So with that laser you can have any true color laser in the spectrum you want, huh? :D[/quote]

yep and in two weeks ill have a 1watt white laser

SMIDSY

andy_con said:
posted this before but heres a 3.5 white laser from the first UK laser meet

DSCN6710-1.jpg

DSCN6713.jpg

WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!

that is incredible!

SMIDSY

andy_con said:
yep full colour is something else

now the question I have is how the hell did you make something sooooooooooo nice?!

do you do laser shows btw? and were in essex are you? I have to see this in person :p

SMIDSY said:
[quote author=andy_con link=1206697804/15#24 date=1206905986]yep full colour is something else

now the question I have is how the hell did you make something sooooooooooo nice?!

do you do laser shows btw? and were in essex are you? I have to see this in person :p[/quote]

well he does have at least two scanners that i know of, and really once you have RGB lasers with analog modulation you can make just about any color you want

i have one scanner sadly. full colour analogue.

im near chelmsford.

a photo does not show how good standing in a full colour circle really is. photos and words aret enough for a full colour circle.

i am going to start doing laser shows.

SMIDSY

andy_con said:
i have one scanner sadly. full colour analogue.

im near chelmsford.

a photo does not show how good standing in a full colour circle really is. photos and words aret enough for a full colour circle.

i am going to start doing laser shows.

it looks sooooooo nice... let me knwo when you do shows :)

free tickets to LPF members? ;)