Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

White laser, we did it!!!!!

Well guys and gals, we managed to make a white laser beam :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:. Thye UK meet turned out to be a great success. The real stars of the show turned out to be the RPL30 blue and the 405nm violet , also making an appearance was the Aries 175, Viper 125, 2 pulsars, 4 labbys (red and green) Envee 125 , 400mW IR and of course the old RGY scanner.

The white beam was very difficult to make, we started with dichro combining the red and green to make a nice yellow, then had to line up the blue to make the white. I guess it took us over an hour to get 10 seconds of white, but was well worth the effort.

I have the whole thing on video, and I am currently working on a compilation of the weekends events. Coming soon, blue and violet lightsabre battle, 150 black balloon massacre, our first skylantern attempt (damn that was funny) and a whole load more. Just to get you drooling, have a peek at this.

Jase.

Attachments

• blue_violet.jpg
    blue_violet.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 198

Nice, :) I will look out for the movie, looks like I missed a good weekend.....again.

Regards rog8811

We had a great time and like Tallaxo said the RPL Blue and the Violet stole the show... Pictures do not do either of these 2 justice at all.

I will be writing up a full review over the next few days and I will see if I can pop a balloon with the Blue ;)

S

SenKat

I WAS THERE !!!

{In Spirit...helped a little bit with Skype, of course !}

On Skype Videoconference - I only had a black screen, but was still able to use the screenshot function to snap a TON of photos....I am working with my slideshow software to host those photos on my website, and create a "flipbook adventure" for those that missed out....Some of hte shots are just of Lee being lazy, and yawning....hehehehehe MOST are great shots though...oh, and FWIW - after seeing Lee yawn so HUGELY - I can understand why he is a tad noisy ! hehehehehehehe !

Things

i was there too! i had a webcam, and i was on lee's laptop ;D ;D i got to watch them pop the black balloons! ;D

OMG! Very nice job Jase and whoever else participated. I wish I could have been there. Wow that white looks insane. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Idd that is me holding the Blue RPL being possibly time tunneling under the camera (Can't remember lot of drink) and TL aiming the Blu-Ray to the left and upwards.

Death Angel if it looks white you might need to adjust your monitor settings.......

T

timelord

I think you'll find this is white boys and girls ;)

Attachments

• S1031376_640x480.JPG
    S1031376_640x480.JPG
    238.6 KB · Views: 177