Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

White Laser Build

N/P just kiddin' around anyway.........rob (but wouldn't 5 MEGA-WATTS be COOL ?)

tc399

Very cool. I could build a Photon torpedo instead of a light source. :)))))))

"More power, Scotty! We have Klingons on our butt".

"Aye, Captain, but I'm givin' her all she's got now and the dilithium crystals are starting to melt! She won't hold together much longer."

I was going to say that your optic holders are unique but likely difficult to adjust and keep alligned.
How about a picture of your improved holders. These can be a problem to many first time builders. Nice work.......

HMike

I was going to say that your optic holders are unique but likely difficult to adjust and keep alligned.
How about a picture of your improved holders. These can be a problem to many first time builders. Nice work......

Thanks! The optic holders in the pics are the update optic holders, the first design simply had them glued down which means i had to hold them correctly lined up as the dried, very difficult:yabbmad:
These new ones i made are nice, very easy to adjust and i have not had to correct for any change in alignment since i finished it.