Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

which one is better

GSS

I think just a different host as one is more stylish and available with other wavelength's.
I assure you the inners as the diode, driver are the same.

Honestly neither of them are brilliant quality - but they're going to be better than the "Gatling" style Lasers.

Most users here won't recommend that someone get something so dangerous as a first laser - and on the same point most will insist that you have appropriate eye protection purchased alongside it. 3W of laser power is enough to permanently burn a spot on the back of your retina in a fraction of a second of direct exposure.

Take a look at the reccomended sellers thread for good sites to buy from.

Good safety goggles can be purchased from SurvivalLaser.com - look up Eagle Pair - though i gather you're trying to keep costs down, so this might be out of budget.

GSS

The OP is from Turkey and it seems choices are limited and the easiest and most affordable units are the Thors. I could be wrong.
Ainus just know these Thor units have the "potential" to last and follow the duty cycle closely. I would not run the 3W unit more than 30 seconds on without 30 seconds off. Get safety glasses with it.... It's terrifying when someone's first post is about wanting and buying a 3W laser:(:cautious:

The OP is from Turkey and it seems choices are limited and the easiest and most affordable units are the Thors. I could be wrong.
Ainus just know these Thor units have the "potential" to last and follow the duty cycle closely. I would not run the 3W unit more than 30 seconds on without 30 seconds off. Get safety glasses with it.... It's terrifying when someone's first post is about wanting and buying a 3W laser:(:cautious:
Bringing to my attention this new member is from Turkey I've completely edited my previous post.

GSS

Bringing to my attention this new member is from Turkey I've completely edited my previous post.
I actually googled to see if Ainus was in the Turkish vocabulary:whistle:
Didn't find anything but it was a quick check..

I laughed... & quickly I did not feel good about that.

Steve showed a lot of class with what he did after.

I hope this new member forgives.
I do not blame any for wanting to go by another name.. maybe one that is more 'American'..
and it is wrong to think there is anything bad about doing that.
Some are near impossible for others to pronounce etc .. but the worst are those that sound like body parts.
we really can't help if they 'sound' funny ....

BUT we need to keep that to ourselves IMO.

I do remember a bunch of funny jokes about 'our' first names.

What do you call a guy lying in a ditch? ...Phil
What do you call a guy lying at your front door? .... Matt
and so on.. a guy under your car?...Jack
Those are not 'mean spirited'.. imho
hk

MYB -we DO still have 'Scumbagathiest' -- took balls to pick that one.

what was the OP?
oh yeah laserpointerstore or laserpointerstore-- which is better? answer is yes.
or NO. I may change my mind after actually reading those links... SMH butIdontthinkso...

They look very nice.. IF up to spec the prices are very low IMHO.. do research on buyer reviews and see how you will be treated after the sale. Know the warranty and other conditions.

who pays return shipping if arrives defective.?*

I see that they are smart about sending batteries WITH a laser.. must be separate.
We want to be fair ..AND they are a paying advertiser. AFAIK

* until you know your seller it is a good idea to open your package w/ pics at every step.
Look for damage to the packing first..
If in a box do the 'Shake Rattle and Roll' test... listen close when gently shaking for 'not-good sounds'
rattle the box and listen again.
Roll the box slowly and listen.
Then open with care-- take note of sign that the box has been opened (and reclosed) and inspected--
some leave note aboiut this. most do not. that happens after shipped but before delivered.
JL has an inhouse DHL rep ..no boxes get re-inspected..
Have an impartial witness. LIKE Driver, Clerk
at shippers or Post Office etc.
Document with time stamp on your fone or camera. And contact seller ASAP.. (to test you must bring your own charged battt.(s) when coming for the box).

I did that with my very first buy from JETLASERS.. Do I regret that?? NO I learned a lot- the 'damaged' one was not broken..they sent me the wrong laser- . same host (PL-C) same 250mW but 'mine' was 532 and what I was sent was an IR laser that I thought was a nearly dead 532, DUH! very very 'dim' glad I did not look into it~

Guy in London got my green and wanted to just keep. I got to deal with Gray and that was how a great relationship began.
ps I got to keep the IR too... My replacement green was at my door in 70 hours. Overspec by ~60 mW.

JL has set the bar on after-sale service pretty high.
rant over ..hak

Last edited:

Ainus

No I have 1 watt blue laser and Im using vith my velding gogles

Ainus

I laughed... & quickly I did not feel good about that.

Steve showed a lot of class with what he did after.

I hope this new member forgives.
I do not blame any for wanting to go by another name.. maybe one that is more 'American'..
and it is wrong to think there is anything bad about doing that.
Some are near impossible for others to pronounce etc .. but the worst are those that sound like body parts.
we really can't help if they 'sound' funny ....

BUT we need to keep that to ourselves IMO.

I do remember a bunch of funny jokes about 'our' first names.

What do you call a guy lying in a ditch? ...Phil
What do you call a guy lying at your front door? .... Matt
and so on.. a guy under your car?...Jack
Those are not 'mean spirited'.. imho
hk
My name is arif not ainus , ainus is randomly happened