Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

which one is better

GSS

No No it's all good and was really only in fun as said and are apology's..
I did see you just post about what I think you mean using welding glasses as safety glasses..?????
STOP using the those welding glasses.:eek: They do not work for laser's. It been posted over a 1000 times's that they don't work:unsure:

Last edited:

Yep, Welding goggles will not attenuate nearly enough light at the wavelength of your laser to make it safe. The cheapest possible crappy laser goggles that are actually designed for the task (albeit cheaply) are a many many times safer than a welding mask.

A set of decent goggles, such as the Eagle Pair goggles from Survival Laser are recommended.

Also do try to avoid posting comments one after the other - if you want to reply to multiple people in one comment, that's absolutely preferred. Additionally, you can use the "edit" button at the bottom of each comment you make to add to your existing comment as opposed to double posting.

Ainus

No No it's all good and was really only in fun as said and are apology's..
I did see you just post about what I think you mean using welding glasses as safety glasses..?????
STOP using the those welding glasses.:eek: They do not work for laser's. It been posted over a 1000 times's that they don't work:unsure:
but my welding goggles is 1.8 times more stronger than normal velding goggles

Encap

but my welding goggles is 1.8 times more stronger than normal velding goggles

You have been told the correct answer---your welding goggles don't and can't do the job.

Pretending that welding goggles are proper laser eye hazard protection does not rid you of the risk of eye damage from a direct laser hit.

Is up to you what to do ----best advice is buy proper laser goggles.

Last edited: