Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

which is which??

hey guys, this might be the wrong section for this but I need an answer kinda quickly. assuming the flexdrive is the driver made by drlava, what is a "microboost" driver that a lot of people refer to? i was only aware of the drivers made by rckstr and drlava, who makes the microboost?

daguin

Both the MicroFlex (flexdrive) and the MicroBoost drivers are made by drlava. The microflex is a boost/buck driver and the microboost is a boost only driver

Peace,
dave

ah, thanks. drlava mentioned in a thread that the microboost driver would be better for running a 445nm at higher current (800mA+) because of heat. do you agree with that daguin?? sucks since i completed paying for a flexdrive right before i read that...

Moptsp

ah, thanks. drlava mentioned in a thread that the microboost driver would be better for running a 445nm at higher current (800mA+) because of heat. do you agree with that daguin?? sucks since i completed paying for a flexdrive right before i read that...

Considering he designed them, I would believe what he says. When did you complete the order? You may be able to get in contact with him and change it around. Though I'm not sure.