Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Which green laser I should buy?

daguin

SunInThyHands532 said:
don't buy from that site REALLY BAD LASERS!!!

Buy From Ebay those will be better.

But Actually go to

www lasersale com

<cough cough -- troll -- cough cough>

Peace,
dave

SunInThyHands532 said:
don't buy from that site REALLY BAD LASERS!!!

Buy From Ebay those will be better.

But Actually go to

www lasersale com

These are just my two cents of personal experience. My laser adventure just started in January buying a "Green laser pointer 100 mW" (this is the exact declaration on my purchase documents) from that site, seller: 123trading. No lighting matches, no popping baloons at all, only a sufficient beam during night. To-day I have received my LaserBee I power meter, so I have been able to check the output power of such a laser pen.

Two tests performed at a distance of 4 inches from the sensor, the first without IR filter (Nova laser product), the second with the IR filter positioned in front of the laser pen:
First test of 30 sec.: 15 mW max.
Second test of 30 sec.: max reading between 0 and 5 mW.

Conclusions: up to you....

I received my True 30 mW 3 days ago.
I didn't use it much at all but I noticed the beam was different then in the beginning and the dot was smaller.
I changed the battery but that didn't help.

SUCKS.

daguin

tirzono said:
I received my True 30 mW 3 days ago.
I didn't use it much at all but I noticed the beam was different then in the beginning and the dot was smaller.
I changed the battery but that didn't help.

SUCKS.

Shine it through a magnifying glass onto a flat surface. Look the shape of the beam. It's probably switched out of TEM00. If the shape is anything other than a fairly solid circle, you should be able to return it.

LaserModes.png

If it is still lasing in TEM00, but the "dot" is just a large fuzzy blob when shining it on a surface without the magnifying glass, something happened to put it out of focus or you got some kind of "dirt" on the lens.

Peace,
dave