Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Which green laser I should buy?

Hey guys.

I'm planning to buy a laser from DealExtreme but I don't know which one I should buy.(I'm totally new to this )
My budget is <$35 and I don't want it to be too dangerous. I think I'm going to point at stars / the sky

Here's the Dealextreme link with all green lasers : dealextreme.com/products.dx/category.911.

Thank you for your advice ;)

diachi

Get the Romisen L-A030 mini green laser, I have it and its just brilliant, the beam is very visible in the night sky and the dot is nice and bright !

Razako

Diachi said:
Get the Romisen L-A030 mini green laser, I have it and its just brilliant, the beam is very visible in the night sky and the dot is nice and bright !
Avoid the L-AO30 I have two of them and they had all kinds of issues with the button sinking into the laser and I needed to glue the pcp in place to fix it. With a bit of effort they can be good, but they aren't good if you just want a laser that works well out of the box.

sort of off topic, but what do you guys think is a fair price for a used dragon lasers viper 125 (green laser)?

diachi

I will be reviewing the Romisen L-030 in a week or so, I ordered two and another L-A030 ( for a friend ) one of the L-030s is for my dad the other for me, but the
L-A030 is fine, the PCB only takes a minute to fix,as long as you do it as soon as you get it, I've had mines for nearly two months and no problems with it at all.

Anyway, keep a lookout for the other Romisen review when I get it in a week or two.

Diachi

tirzono said:
[quote author=Diachi link=1215434162/0#9 date=1215513425]true 30 is probably better, unless that was a typo ?
Yes it was a typo ;) I ordered the true 30 . Do you think it can shine very far?[/quote]
true 30 is a great laser. you'll be able to shine it as far as you can see & have a clear beam at night w/ it.

just takes a month to get it from China.

have fun with it!

I have a true 30 and it is great, because this is your first green laser you will be amazed how bright the laser is and how far it can shine at night. The beam should be pretty solid in the night sky, and if you're lucky you may be able to some minor burning tricks like popping balloons and light matches with a lens in front of the laser.

Is the langer dangerous? I know I shouldn't shine in my eyes or somebody's eye.
But can it be dangerous?

all i can recommend is whatever you do don't buy pen style lasers. especially NewWish. There is just too many problems with them.

don't buy from that site REALLY BAD LASERS!!!

Buy From Ebay those will be better.

But Actually go to

www lasersale com