Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Whether Poll: Wicked Lasers should have its own page on Wikipedia

Whether wicked Lasers should have a wiki page

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Surprised Smeer hasn't got back to me re the above. I still think he's a WL employee.

Think what you want :)

But to answer your question ...

No i'm not...

I'm a collector, and i payed for these lasers.. ''I have a real job''
Some of them are from Members here on the forum, others from e-bay , craigslist etc... etc..

Also i make pictures like everyone else can do , and post them on Facebook for others to enjoy.... simple as that...

If they choose to share my pic for the masses, then they can... like everyone else can.

I like there hosts, and i like that it's a company that has bin around for a while ''9 years'', that have released so many different host versions, that it's fun collecting.
Specially the older ones, as they have CNI modules inside awell, with needle thin beam specs..

Last edited:
Think what you want :)

But to answer your question ...

No i'm not...

I'm a collector, and i payed for these lasers.. ''I have a real job''
Some of them are from Members here on the forum, others from e-bay , craigslist etc... etc..

Also i make pictures like everyone else can do , and post them on Facebook for others to enjoy.... simple as that...

If they choose to share my pic for the masses, then they can... like everyone else can.

I like there hosts, and i like that it's a company that has bin around for a while ''9 years'', that have released so many different host versions, that it's fun collecting.
Specially the older ones, as they have CNI modules inside awell, with needle thin beam specs..

You are remarkably good at dodging the question at hand. I'll make it simple: the link I posted was a tweet direct from WL, showing an image that you yourself have posted as if it was from your own collection. The WL link showed no credit to yourself, so they're either stealing yours and others images :rolleyes:, or, as I've long suspected, you work for WL (in some way or another) and are actually part of their PR effort. Our argument/discussion we recently had on the other thread highlighted just how rude you are when someone questions WL and just how far you'll go to promote and defend them. Such behaviour just isn't normal and suggests something more than meets the eye.

I've never known someone so indefatigably defend a company as you do with WL, and I have strong suspicions that you have ties with them. If you were a newer member, I can say with certainty you'd be branded a WL shill.

Last edited:
You are remarkably good at dodging the question at hand. I'll make it simple: the link I posted was a tweet direct from WL, showing an image that you yourself have posted as if it was from your own collection. The WL link showed no credit to yourself, so they're either stealing yours and others images :rolleyes:, or, as I've long suspected, you work for WL (in some way or another) and are actually part of their PR effort. Our argument we recently had on the other thread highlighted just how rude you are when someone questions WL and just how far you'll go to promote and defend them. Such behaviour just isn't normal and suggests something more than meets the eye.

I've never known someone so indefatigably defend a company as you do with WL, and I have strong suspicions that you have ties with them. If you were a newer member, I can say with certainty you'd be branded a WL shill.

Lol i don't even use twitter ^^

And if they do like it seems, then they took it off there FB page where i post them ^^

As for the defending....

I actually own there lasers, so i cant stand lies about underspec etc... wich was way back when the arctic first came out...

I just don't like people lie, just like you are doing now assuming i work for WL lol..
It's not a company i defend ... it's the people that lie about it... that's the problem...

Anyway's believe what you want ^^

The only thing that pisses me off is giving false information about products people don't even own..
And now + this from you makes me even more mad (specially at you)

So once again, you can sod off m8 :)
Believe what you want :)

I'll keep collecting and taking pic... for others to enjoy ... ON MY OWN.

Last edited:
We've already done this dance (multiple times) and it's a fruitless exercise because you dodge every point I make and then start slinging insults when you realise you have no point, except for "lol but that was years ago lol WL are different now lolz" EVERY TIME. You're an aggressive and rude little git which to be honest fits you right in there with WL's company profile.

I'm sticking to my guns - I think you're a WL shill, and it's a viewpoint I'm entitled to have (and believe is logical). :crackup:

Last edited:
We've already done this dance (multiple times) and it's a fruitless exercise because you dodge every point I make and then start slinging insults when you realise you have no point, except for "lol but that was years ago lol WL are different now lolz" EVERY TIME. You're an aggressive and rude little git which to be honest fits you right in there with WL's company profile.

I'm sticking to my guns - I think you're a WL shill, and it's a viewpoint I'm entitled to have (and believe is logical). :crackup:

You dont have any point in anything what so ever...
That's what is pissing me off..

Too bad for you that everyone else thinks different about me then you do..
And i'm sure people will understand my rudenes towards you, as all you do is telling lies.

When you throw these assumptions toward someone that has nothing but good intentions for this forum and some pissfinger like you comes allong spreading lies about me .... then yeah you get a different side of me.

Never have i met a person like you, and never hope i do in real life.

Have a good day sir :)

Ohhh and the short reply's ''well hey my language aint english ''ok'' ^^

Last edited:
The information is all there if folk so wish to find it. I'm not regurgitating it up as I can neither be bothered nor do I think it's necessary. I haven't lied about anything and most of my information has simply been aggregated from various sources. Reliable ones, like styropyro. If you want to believe that all of the information out there about WL, including misrepresentation of products, underspec diodes and modules, and gross disregard of safety is ALL lies, then fine, but please let me share some of what you're smoking.

You can't ever refute what I say - past posts show this - and you are a pro at dodging the point. Ergo, you consistently resort to calling my posts BS or other somesuch. This will be the last time I reply in this thread because frankly you're not worth it and I don't like you, you may be fooling others but you aren't fooling me. You're a WL shill whether you try to be or not, tbh!

Last edited:
The information is all there if folk so wish to find it. I'm not regurgitating it up as I can neither be bothered nor do I think it's necessary. I haven't lied about anything and most of my information has simply been aggregated from various sources. Reliable ones, like styropyro. If you want to believe that all of the information out there about WL, including misrepresentation of products, underspec diodes and modules, and gross disregard of safety is ALL lies, then fine, but please let me share some of what you're smoking.

You can't ever refute what I say - past posts show this - and you are a pro at dodging the point. Ergo, you consistently resort to calling my posts BS or other somesuch. This will be the last time I reply in this thread because frankly you're not worth it and I don't like you, you may be fooling others but you aren't fooling me. You're a WL shill whether you try to be or not, tbh!

Can i have some of that stuff you smoked ?

I have never talked to styropyro, ever ...
Ohh and what a shame you are not gone post anymore .... i wanted to know what your other sources where ^^
Please tell me :)
Can't wait what you are gone lie next...

So yes once again your information is false :)

But i'll take it as a compliment as of now ... as i can't be bothered either with you anymore ....

:wave:

You sure crack me up ^^
Thank you for the entertainment :)

I think you don't know how social media works... Like Facebook ... ''or twitter wich i never use...''
Everyone works for Wicked lasers then, when they post a pic on the page, and it get's picked to be posted on the main page ^^ ...
Tssssss...
I can't help it that i take good Pic of my payed collection wich i like to share to people ^^
Tsssss tsssss

As you are a friend of TJ, it explains allot where you come from :)
tata ^^

Last edited:
At smeerworst and trencheel:
Well........:whistle::whistle:.....:whistle:.. :thinking: .... what can I say?
This is an excellent example of what happens when some noob like me asks a dumb question.
First they question motives.
Second they give bad ratings and say some (pretty) bad things.
Third they post insults and stuff onto the postings (evidence on page one)
(Sometimes a moderator gets in on the action)
Fourth the attack dies down and resumes to playful teases (ajar, not ajar, etc.)
Fifth it becomes a partial joke thread. :p This part is pretty fun.
Sixth The attack goes inward.
We'll have to see when the seventh step comes. Maybe the wormhole of this ghostly thread finally closes?
I AM NOT saying that it was good for me to post these questions. I will not do it again.
Stickying this thread as an example might be a good idea.
Edit: :crackup: at the tags.

Last edited:
All i like to see from now is Styro to chim in on this ... lol

i would like to meet him...

Just remember people ''trencheel303'' is nothing but a TJ friend... that has his eye on me and will do anything to gather false claims and put that person in a bad spotlight. ''regarding WL''
''just remember that''

If he has claims ... why doesn't he post them ?
All he has is his lies.... ^_^

So if someone could contact Styro for me ... please go ahead... as i've never talked to him back and forth.

Lol at pro dodging the point ... what point .. you make no sence ...
You are a complete lier that should be banned period...

I hope a admin will jump into this, as i'm being accused by someone that has nothing but bad intentions towards me...
If this person h8's WL so much ... he shouldn't be taking it out on me.

Last edited:

Encap

It is amazing to me that someone would get so exercised and upset that he would repeatedly attack a member who is just enjoying the lasers has bought and paid for and maintains that is the case.

Smeerworst takes some great picture and shares them in several places. Everyone seems to enjoy them. I know I do, WL or not.

The argument is starting to sound like a conspiracy theory.
Conspiracy theory fanatics present all the symptoms of religious fanatics. Here are some of them:
1. A conspiracy theorist has "seen the light", so to speak. That is, he has seen the Truth, which the majority of other people haven't.

2. A conspiracy theorist has the absolute, irrefutable, unshakable CONVICTION that he knows the Truth, only the Truth, and nothing but the Truth. There's absolutely no doubt in his mind that what he believes is the Truth.

3. The conspiracy theorist is absolutely sure and certain at all possible levels that he knows the truth.

4.There's absolutely nothing you can say that will convince the conspiracy theorist otherwise. You can refute every single claim he makes to absolute smithereens with easy-to-understand facts, and that will not move his conviction even a fraction of an inch. Not even a shadow of a doubt will cross his mind at any point.

5. The conspiracy theorist has the irresistible urge to spread the Truth to others, the lost lambs who wander in darkness and still don't know the Truth, who haven't seen the light, and who must be converted.

Last edited:
Not trying to stir up drama but honestly from my point of view this argument between trencheel & Smeer seems useless and un-needed.

To me this should be a basic principle: "A laser could cost $1,000's maybe even $100,000's or it could be as cheap as a $5 pointer from eBay, but no matter what the laser(and it's price). If you don't get enjoyment from it, then it's useless". :)

Edit: Basically what I am saying is this. I hate WL & most likely won't buy a laser from them, but if Smeer likes their products then who the F#ck cares as long as it makes him happy?

-Alex

Last edited:

IWIRE

Edit: Basically what I am saying is this. I hate WL & most likely won't buy a laser from them, but if Smeer likes their products then who the F#ck cares as long as it makes him happy?

-Alex
Exactly. I can see the attraction to WL product line. I think it is cool smeer has such a great collection of their products.

Yup, definitely ajar. Ajar of sour grapes at the moment but I will hang around to see if they sweeten up a bit or just go rotten! :pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.